monster matt x cute reader

You wanted now you receive it.

Y/n's POV
As I sit on the couch with Edd I wonder. 'Why are they all monster?' I asked my self. "Edd?" "What?" "Why are you and the guys monster or supernatural?" He sits there and thinks. Thinks hard. "Well Tord gave us all something to eat or drink. Within that stuff was multiple chemicals to changes us. So when we ate them we turned. He ate one by accident. So that's how we are like this." I sat there taking it all in. "Wow. Sounds like Tord is a jerk." He laughed. "Ya sometimes." He said. As we talked I felt eyes on me. I look behind Edd's head and saw something run by. Only thing I could see was a tail.

Le time skip.

I was in the kitchen making me a snack. "Hey y/n!" I squill and drop my knife. I turn and see Matt. "Matt you scared me." "Hehe sorry." "*sigh* what do you want Matt?" I ask.  "Um....  Can we hang out? " "Uh sure. " He smiled.  "Ok. Just come to my room. " He walked off. 

After I ate my snack I went to matt's room.  I knock.  "Matt? " He opens the door and jerks me in.  "Wah!? " I was jerked on to a bed.  "Oof! " The lights went out.  "Matt? " I was scared.  I hear a growl.  I look over and see purple eyes glowing.  I Yelp a bit and back up.  I was at the end of the bed were the wall was.  The eyes got closer.  I close my eyes.  I feel warm breath on me. 

"Y/n." He growled.  I peek one eye open.  "M-matt? " "Do you feel it? " "Feel what? " "Feel that weird feeling. The feeling you get when you see your mate. " "Mate! " H e moves quick and bits my neck.  "Gah!? " I blush a deep red.  "Mine! " He said before I passed out.

When I awoke I was alone.  I got up and moved my arm.  It hurt.  I look at it and blushed.  I walk downstairs.  I see Matt.  He smiled and patted the seat beside him.  I walk over and sat there and cuddled with him.  Ford walked my and Matt sniffed the air.  He growled and pulled me close.  "Mine." He said.  I blushed. 

*sigh* I did.  "Your so cute y/n." "Whatever Matt. " I blushed deeper.

(End. Sooooooooooo this took long.  Um......... I forgot about this one.  Sorry.....)