Chapter 2

Even though most people hate us, we still have four amazing friends. Daria, Sheera, Darelyn, and Sarah. Wasn't Sheera Stacey's friend? Well, yes she was, but she was also our friend too. But we didn't think Sheera liked her too much. The only person who really liked her is  Scoolly Hocker. She was basically a duplicate of Stacey, Hair out, obsessed with makeup, screamed when she saw a ladybug. Anyways, Daria is the more artistic one and she did a painting for the art show. We were sure she was going to win after all her drawings were amazing. Yet, Stacey said hers was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. So, we shall find out.

"You're going to win for sure Daria," Sheera said.

"Yeah, You're drawings are really good," Sarah said. 

"No, they aren't I'm sure Stacey has a better drawing then this. It's so bad.

"Is it really bad? let me see," I say.

"What? That's so good Daria, it's amazing

"What? That's so good Daria, it's amazing."

"No, it's not, the shading isn't correct and her hair does not match," Daria said.

"Daria, it's good no way Stacey can beat that," Darelyn said.

"I just heard my name, are you guys like talking about me? Oh my god! I'm like so popular!" Stacey said as she approached us.

"Sheera? What are you like doing here, I was looking for you everywhere, oh my god I can't believe you."

"Stacey, I'm just talking with my friends." Sheera says.

"We're feeling a bit thirsty..." We say getting our water bottle out.

"Oh my god! Calories! Ew, ew, ew.  Like, get that away from me!" Stacey shouted.

When Stacey said that, we accidentally dropped our bottle and it spilt... on Stacey.

"AHHHHH! I HAVE LIKE CALORIES ON HERE, OH MY GOD SHEERA HELP ME!"

"Ok here have some Nutella," Sheera says.

We thought that what Sheera said to Stacey really got to her because all of a sudden she started to look a little dizzy.

"OH MY GOD, SHEERA, I AM NOT A CARNIVORE I DON'T EAT MY KIND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO ME SHEERA OH MY GOD!"

"It's Cannibal," Sheera said to Stacey.

"Oh my god, You're a cannibal? SO YOU EAT OTHER SHEERAS? Stacey said still in a very high pitched voice.

"OKAY, THAT'S LIKE IT. SHEERA WE ARE LIKE THROUGH, YOU ARE NO LONGER MY BOYFRIEND."

"I'm a girl! not a boy!"

"Oh my god, so I'm lesbian? Okay sorry, Sheera but we are like so totally over my only friend now is Scoolly Hocker." Stacey said as she walked away.

"Oh my god..." Sheera said looking at the ground.

"I'm sor..." We say but we were interrupted by Sheera.

"Oh my god, Stacey doesn't want to be my friend anymore! yes, finally!"

"Wait, if you never wanted to be her friend why were you?" Darelyn said.

"I had to sign this stupid contract saying I had to be Stacey's 'BFF' until she doesn't want to be."

"Wow," we say.

"All contestants entering the art competition must hand in their artwork." Principal Alfero said.

"Oh no, I have to hand in my drawing," Daria says running off to the front office.

As she ran off the bell started to ring.

"Oh time for our next class," we said going up to our classroom.