Chapter 3

We were in class and the teacher was asking us to hand our assignments on the French revolution. Luckily, we finished.

"Anrie," Miss Merijo said. 

"Here," he said as he handed his assignment in.

"Laura," she said. 

"Here, I haven't finished yet."

"Okay, that's a strike for you." Miss Merijo said getting the roll, putting a strike next to her name.

"Sheera."

"Here," she said giving her assignment.

Two names later.

"Abbie."

"Here."

Three names after.

"Sarah." 

"Here."

Three names later.

"Thinn Nutella Poodleberry."

"OMG, like here teach, I'll like totes win this assignment, I mean who here has an assignment made from calorie-free glitter glue?!

"Okay... could you please hand up your assignment?"

"Like totes Joyner!

"It is disrespectful to call teachers by their first names, now please hand up the assignment!"

"Okay, okay I will jeez," Stacey said finally walking up to the classroom giving her assignment.

"Anyways," Miss Merijo said looking down at her roll.

Five names later

"Darelyn."

"Here," Darelyn said giving her assignment.

"Olivia."

We froze. Why did she only say one name? She always says both of our names on the roll.

"Um here," we said a bit confused.

"Where's your assignment?"

"Ours is right over here."

"Ours? What do you mean ours?"

"We worked on this together like every other assignment we did last year." 

"Well, this year is different.  The principal said that from now on students will have to do their own work."

"Yes, but we are technically one student."

"However, when you registered at this school your parents put down two separate names, Olivia Wiegard and Jolie Wiegard."

"Ok, well now we know."

"Good, I will give you an extension since I didn't mention it clearly. You will hand it in by the end of this Friday."

"thank you miss Merijo," we say heading back to our seat.

"Ok, Today if you look at the schedule on your clipboard you'll notice it says test."

"Oh my god, we have like a test? I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO BRING MY PLUM FLAVORED LIP GLOSS. I AM GOING TO FAIL THIS TEST! AHHHHHHH!" Stacey screamed.

"Calm down Stacey the test isn't that hard it's just about the play Macbeth by Shakespeare. We have already studied it in class so I'm sure you all will do just fine." Miss Merijo said.

"Once I hand you the test you may begin."

As she gave us the test we were shocked. she had given us two tests.

"Um, Miss Merijo we got given two tests."

"I know, one is For Olivia and one is for Jolie."

"Oh, Okay," we said, as soon as she walked off we started to panic.

'How are we going to do this? we're both right-handed and we share the same mind and...' Olivia side said but Jolie said interrupted.

'Calm down, we will just have to try.'

We Looked down at our test. This will not be easy.