Chapter 19

That night we found it difficult to fall asleep. How many more places would we have to go to? Will we even succeed? After a sleepless night full of questions, we decided that we should ask Charlie-hope about the invidebit water. 

"Charlie-Hope!" we yelled and once again our sword came out of our pocket, a white flash appeared and she arrived. 

"Yes?" She asked. 

"One of the ingredients we need is invidebit water and we don't know what that is."

"Well, when I had to go look for ingredients for the power I asked my sword on what the ingredient was and it told me. "

"I thought that you never found any ingredients?" We said, feeling confused. 

"Well no, I found some ingredients but Oktabirth was already there and then..." Charlie-Hope started trailing off for a bit and then said, "Well, you know what to do now?"

We nodded. 

"Good, I better go, farewell," and with that, she disappeared.

Straight away we got our sword and said show us invedibit water. A pixel blue light came from the sword and turned into a hologram. It showed a liquid that was bright blue and was glowing.

'Okay, now that we know what it looks like. Let's go get ready to do some swimming.' Jolie side said. 

"Sword give us a diving suit." a few seconds later we had a nice green diving suit and put it on.

'How are we going to get to the Mariana Trench?' Olivia side spoke with concern. 

'Same way we went to Hawaii.' Jolie side replied. 

"Sword, take us to the Mariana Trench." we waited for a bit and nothing happened. 

'Maybe it can't teleport us in really deep water.' Olivia side said. 

'Yeah, maybe we can ask for a submarine and get teleport right above the Mariana Trench.'

"Sword, give us a submarine and take us right above the Mariana Trench." Once again nothing happened. But then we got teleported in the ocean.
We were in a submarine, it was long and circular, tall and had a bulletproof metal covering it that was coloured dark blue. We were at the top area where a circular glass hatch was. We opened the glass hatch and looked at the water surrounding us.

'Woah, this is cool.' Olivia side said.

'Yeah, now let go down.'

We headed downstairs and saw that there was a bed, a couch and a table. We thought about this and came to the conclusion that the furniture would just move. We tried to push it in a corner but the furniture wouldn't move.

'Oh, look it's nailed to the submarine.' Olivia side said. 

We headed further into the submarine and saw at the front there was a steering wheel, behind the wheel there was a window and next to the wheel was a computer with a green dot and said the location of Invidebit. We grabbed the steering wheel and a new dot was on the map, it was blue and said 'you.'

We started moving the steering wheel and we went down. We started moving closer to the dot and saw that there was a lot of fish at the window. The further we went down the closer we got to the dot. After two hours we reached. A point where the two dots were at the same level. We started steering the ship forwards and finally, we were at our destination. We put on our diving goggles and headed to the window hatch. We opened it and went inside. The special thing about the suit was that it gave us oxygen and we didn't need to refill an oxygen tank. Once we headed in the water our goggles started analysing our surroundings and labelled what species was what. There was also a tiny map showing us where the Invidebit water was. We headed towards the dot until we were right in front of it. We scanned the area and saw a Cave.

'That must be it.' Jolie side said and we swam to it. 

We entered the Cave and saw a huge fish covering something. We turned our head to get a better look and our goggles detected Invidebit water. We slowly headed towards the fish and stopped. It started staring at us. We tried to push it but the fish wouldn't move.

'Let's look for a fish to feed it.' Jolie side suggested. It sounded gross but it was the only way. We found a fish that was medium sized and brought it to the big fish. We put the medium sized fish far away from the rock and left it there. The fish glanced at us and then at the fish and starting swimming really fast towards it. It ate the fish in one move and stayed there. We headed towards the invidebit water. It looked just like the image, blue and produced a glow. Since we were in the water and we couldn't really yell we thought of what we wanted from the sword.

'Give us a container to store this.' We said and moments later a container was in our hands we scooped it up in the cup and put it in a secret pocket that in our diving suit. Once we got the water we swam out of there and headed for the submarine. We looked around for it but couldn't see anything.
We swam around and tried to look for it but couldn't see it. After what seemed like a really long time the submarine appeared right in front of our face. 

'How...?' Jolie side said but she was interrupted by Olivia side. 

'Never mind how, let's just go.' she replied and we went into the submarine. 

The submarine was completely different the room was tall, black and everything around us was stone. We suddenly felt a slimy tentacle touch our shoulder we turned around and Oktabrith stood there.

"Found you." He spoke suddenly and grabbed us.

He didn't speak much but straight away he opened his mouth and we were heading towards it.

"Sword!" we yelled and it appeared in our hand. We quickly sliced off his tentacle and said, 

"Sword take us home." We arrived home and straight away felt extremely tired. We decided that we would de-code the next part of the message in the morning. We headed to our bed and straight away fell asleep. It was the first time in weeks that we slept without a wink. And it felt really good.