Her Entry

A/n: Just something I came up with. Hopefully this will be liked enough that I can continue it into a full fledged story. I kind of wanted to use their looks in DNA for this series so, here's a photo of how they all look.

Summary: "I never thought that she would become so special to us" came Jin's voice as he sat with the other boys in the practice room

Summary: "I never thought that she would become so special to us" came Jin's voice as he sat with the other boys in the practice room. "I know, hyung.. But is it really alright for us to feel this way about our caretaker?" came the soft yet confused voice of the maknae of BTS, something which wasn't very common, since the youngest three were always so excitable.

~*~*~*~

"For now, let's assign you all a caretaker. She'll take care of you all. And if by the end of the trial period, you all get used to her, maybe we could make her a permanent part of Big Hit" came the words from Bang-nim as he spoke to the boys in front of him, watching their reaction. 

They were all seated at his office, him having called them for a quick word after practice. His sharp eyes looked from one boy to the other, observing all their reactions. The boys looked at each other, not knowing what to say. They all knew they haven't been able to take care of themselves much lately because their upcoming tour. Sure, Jin and Namjoon did try their best to keep them all fed and well looked after, but the two boys also knew that they were still lacking. All seven of the boys returned drained and sleepy every day and always had to force themselves to eat the food Jin made for them, only because they all had no energy left. Jin was an amazing cook, but during the day, they all practiced so hard and put in so much effort, that it resulted in everyone being too tired to do anything else but collapse on the sofa or floor in the living room. They knew the constant pressure of cooking when his body was drained was taking a toll on the eomma of the band, as Jin was called, even though Jin would never say that out loud. 

Namjoon and Jin shared a look and gave a discreet nod to each other, "That.. could work out. But where would she be staying? The one who would be coming, I mean?" That was Jin's first question, making all the younger boys look at him with wide eyes. 

"HYUNG! You're okay with a girl, someone we don't know anything about, coming to take care of us? What if she's a fan? What if she's too clingy? What if she intrudes in our practice?" Those were all questions that left Jungkook's lips. He was too used to staying freely with his hyungs. He didn't know if he would be able to live in the same way if a girl was present; he wouldn't be able to be himself with someone else there. 

It was Bang-nim who answered the boy, "You don't need to worry about that Jungkook-ssi. The girl who will be coming... I admit she is a huge fan of you all, but you'll be surprised at her personality. I wouldn't be surprised if you all get close to her on the first day itself. As for Jin-ssi's question.. There is a spare room in the dorm, is there not?" He looked between the boys, finally stopping at Namjoon, who gave a small, unsure nod. "She will be taking that room. I believe it is the one closest to the kitchen, isn't it?"