Start of Something New

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more. 

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

Thank you for reading~

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

As he waited for her reaction, he smiled to himself, 'I wonder what will your answer be, (Y/n)-ssi.. You are perfect for the role as both the caretaker and the semi-manager. I'm positive you would be a big help to the managers in taking care of the boys.' he thought to himself as his eyes traveled over her face, 'Though I believe we will have to keep a track of any followers that you might end up getting. You are rather beautiful after all. We wouldn't like anyone causing any scandals between you and the boys'

"I...." The (h/c) haired girl started as she looked at the older male, her face revealing her shock which changed to a contemplative look while she lightly pushed some hair behind her ear, 'Will I really be able to manage them all and be their caretaker at the same time?' she thought to herself.

Now:

The (h/c) haired girl lightly bites her lip as she thinks about the pros and cons of accepting the semi-managerial post apart from the original caretaker post she was there for. It took a few minutes for her to make her decision, during which Bang-nim patiently waited and watched her. 

Finally, closing her eyes for a minute as she comes to a decision, (Y/n) sighs a bit then opens her eyes, a determined look in her (e/c) orbs. "I accept." She says softly but firmly as she stands up and bows to the older male, who was smiling as he nods to her. "Thank you for the opportunity. I will try my best not to let you or anyone else down."

She straightened up and took her seat again when Bang-nim gestured for her to do so. "I'm glad to hear that. Now.. You'll need to read through and sign these. They basically say that you are working at Big Hit for the next 2 years as BTS' caretaker and for as long as we or you see fit, as their manager. One of the managers, I mean. Tomorrow morning, I'll introduce you to the other managers. I believe the boys connect to you more, since you are closer to their age." 

(Y/n) nodded and read through the contract, making sure to just go through it quickly, not wanting to waste too much of the owner's time. Once she was done, she quickly picked up the pen that was placed next to the papers and signed the contract. Gently sliding it back towards Bang-nim, she smiles at the older man, "There you go. Will I be able to stay for their practice today?" She asked, a bit excited for a chance to see the boys dance. "And do I need to ask the other Manager-ssi for what I will have to do as a manager?" She asks, tilting her head to the side a bit. 

Bang-nim nodded and smiled at the girl, "Yes, you may watch their practice, as long as they don't feel uncomfortable with it. And I'll let you know what you have to do, as well as give you the things you will need to work as a manager for the boys, tomorrow while you meet the other managers. For now, I should let you know that in 2 weeks, the boys have a concert which they all are preparing for. The songs they will be performing are 'DNA', 'Mic Drop', 'Go' and 'Best of Me' from their new album "Love yourself: Her" and a few of their most requested songs, namely 'Save me', 'Boy in Luv', 'Fire' and 'Blood, Sweat and Tears'. They will be dancing at the concert with occasional breaks for about 2 hours. After performing these songs, they may take up requests from the A.R.M.Y. that are there, talk to them and maybe answer a few questions. Jimin-ssi might also sing 'Serendipity', if someone requests for it from the crowd."