Lets Talk and The Fansign

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may or did happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more.

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

Also, the fansign event in this is going to be inspired by the Aladin Fanmeet, since I don't know about it too much.  

Enjoy the chapter~

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

Just at that moment, the comments section was bombarded with questions, just as the (h/c) haired girl moved to stand in between Jimin and Jungkook behind the couch. Bowing slightly at the waist she introduced herself, "Annyeonghasaeyo... I'm (L/n) (Y/n)... I hope you treat me well" She says with a soft smile as she stands up straight again.

They all were surprised as to the amount of comments they were getting.. "Yah yah yah... Okay okay!! Hold on.. We're getting so many comments, its difficult to see what each comment says.." Hoseok says with a pout as he reaches over and starts to scroll through the comments, all of them excited as to how the A.R.M.Y. would react to their (h/c) haired caretaker, who seemed ever so slightly nervous about the reaction. 

Now

Unlike what they had expected, all of the comments seemed positive. Comments like, "MY OTP IS SAILING!" "Smile pair!!" "Adorable Pair!!" "Sunshine Pair!" "Swag Pair, I'm dying from the coolness!" "Beautiful Pair!! Jin-oppa and (Y/n)-ssi look so beautiul together!!" "Omo!! SMART PAIR ALL THE WAY!!" "Golden Pair!!! SO AMAZING!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I'm dying from the overload" were flooding into the comments section, making all of them laugh, blushes covering their faces as Jimin wrapped his arm around (Y/n)'s waist, Jungkook placing his chin on the shorter girl's hair. 

"Isn't she gorgeous, AR.M.Y.? Of course, all our A.R.M.Y. is gorgeous!" Taehyung says with his box like smile before turning to look at the (h/c) haired girl. The moment he said that, the comments section was bombarded again, "OMO!!! THE LOVE!! The look..." "Aigooooooo!!! Adorable Pair all the way!!" 

Everyone blinked before all of the boys were trying to beat Taehyung's apparent fanservice. Jimin pulled (Y/n) closer and kissed her cheek affectionately, instantly getting comments like "Omooooo!!! The smile pair... Now that is perfect!!" "I'm dying from the cuteness!!!" 

Jungkook, standing on the (h/c) haired girl's other side was quick to pull her close and hold her with his nose pressed against her hair, though his cheeks were pink even as he nuzzled against her hair gently; after all, even if he does fanservice, he was still rather shy with the opposite gender. Even more comments were visible in the comments section, saying, "Wooooaaah! I should feel jealous but why am I not!!! Golden Pair all the way!!!" "Daaaaamn!!! I'm going to faint from the feels!!"