A Moment with the Maknae Trio

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may or did happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more.

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

Enjoy the chapter~ 

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

Flashback continued

"Alright. Good night, oppa.." She says, smiling at him before walking to the door. "Good night." He answered back, deciding to tell her about the bell some other time. He didn't think this was the last time he would be getting snacks from her for his night-time composition sessions, and he honestly didn't mind it. He heard the door close and lock behind the (h/c) haired girl and put the headphones back on before slipping another french fry into his mouth and continuing with his work, using the extra tissues she had got with her, to wipe the excess oil off of his fingers before tapping on the key to turn on the music on his laptop.

The morning after, when they had all met up for breakfast, all the boys seemed to notice the smile the two shared when they met, Yoongi even bringing the tray with the empty plates and cup from his studio as he comes. He handed it to the (h/c) haired girl, who thanked him and took the tray to the kitchen to wash later with the other dishes. That made Jin smile, now knowing that the (h/c) haired girl had managed to feed their swag master when he was in his studio, which added to the list of things which he adored about her.

Flashback ends

Now:

The rest of the day passed by in the same fashion, (Y/n) moving between the manager's office and practice room to make sure everything was ready and done. That night when they reached home, they had a simple dinner, made by their (h/c) haired caretaker before they all gathered in the living room, doing their own things. The Maknae trio were playing a game on the T.V. with Hoseok, Namjoon and Suga were discussing about a new song Suga had been working on while Jin was watching over the ones who were playing the game.  

"What time do we have to go for the trails, (Y/n)-ah?" Jin asked as he looked at the girl who sat next to him, looking through her phone. His question caught the attention of all the others, since they all were curious about what was the schedule for the next day. 

The (h/c) haired girl looked up from her phone and slightly pushed her hair behind her ear before answering, "Sejin-oppa said it would be around 2:30 p.m. so you all can practice until lunch, then eat and change so we can leave the Big Hit building by 2. It should take us about 20 minutes or so to reach the studio where we will be meeting the photographers and other crew, so they can brief you about what they expect and take your sizes for the clothes, etc." 

The boys nodded, and the (h/c) haired girl blinked in surprise when her hair was clipped back slightly with what she could feel was a small clip, which now held back some of the hair which was coming onto her face. She touched it gently and smiled a bit as she felt the small stones on it, which seemed to form three butterflies. Looking at Yoongi, she smiles at him, "Ah.. You didn't need to do that, Yoongi-oppa.. But thank you for the gift."