A small moment... and surprise?

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may or did happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more.

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

These are the hair colors I'll be using for the GOT7 boys (I got the photo from the Kprofiles site for GOT7)

Enjoy the chapter~

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

Once they were finished, all they could hear was silence for a minute, making the (h/c) haired girl open her eyes, her insecurity about her voice coming back. Before she could apologize for her singing, cheers and compliments rang amongst the A.R.M.Y., making her blush at the overload of compliments she was recieving.

Suddenly, the back doors of the arena opened and a voice was heard, "(Y/n)-ah, why didn't you tell us you've joined BTS?" A deep male voice calmly but poutingly said. The voice and presence at the arena made everyone turn to look at the people there, only to gasp in surprise.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Now:

All eyes turned to the seven boys who stood at the door, all wearing caps/beanies, sunglasses and mouth masks. Even though the fans didn't seem to recognize them, the boys from BTS were not fooled. "What are you guys doing here, Jackson-ah?" Namjoon asks his friend, looking surprised but happy. 

To the surprise of the boys of BTS, the two maknae of the other band were quick to run and hug their female manager tightly. "We missed you, noona!!" BamBam said with a bright smile, as he nuzzles his nose against the girl's hair, making her laugh softly. Yugyeom, on the other hand, was hugging the girl too, but cuddling her closer, "Why didn't you tell us you joined BigHit.." he says with a slight pout, looking down at the shorter girl.

(Y/n) giggles softly and hugs both the younger boys back, "I've missed you all too, BamBam-ah.. And I did want to but I've been kind of busy lately so I wasn't able to get in touch with you all.. Mianhae, Yugyeom-ah" she says softly to the two who were still hugging her. It wasn't long before the other five boys had joined the two on stage and greeted the (h/c) haired girl too. Before long they were talking amicably, the fans and BTS watching in confusion before the A.R.M.Y. started to murmur and squeal in excitement at GOT7 and BTS being in the same room.