The next day

Once the three men were done with the work in the kitchen, all eight of them were found just talking and semi-watching a movie on the TV screen. Though for some reason, the boys seemed more interested in their caretaker than in the movie. They kept making small talk with her and asking questions, to which she replied as truthfully as she could. As they all conversed, they enjoyed the cake that (Y/n) had baked earlier, everyone complimenting her and even going as far as to take second and third helpings.

As it became more and more late, the (h/c) haired girl noticed the tiredness come back to all the boys' faces, even though they were hiding it quite well. Taking the remote from Jimin's hand, who immediately protested and tried to take it back, she looked at them all sternly after turning off the TV. "Time for bed.. You all are tired. You can't fool me.." By that time, Suga had his head lightly resting on her shoulder, not really asleep but tired all the same. 

For some reason, none of the boys felt like not listening to her. Grudgingly, all seven boys stood up and yawned, "I'll be awake early, out of habit. Would you like me to wake you all up at any specific time?" (Y/n) looked up at the seven boys from her place, still sitting on the couch. The boys looked at each other before Jin replied with a sheepish smile. "We do have to leave for practice at 8:30, but don't worry, (Y/n)-ah~ We can wake up ourselves. Right?" He directed the last part towards the other boys. 

The (h/c) haired looked at them all amused as she saw that they were rather sleepy, their replies coming as a small "Yes, we'll do it.." A soft giggle left the (h/c) haired girl's lips as she stood up to gently push the boys to their rooms. "Come on.. Go and wash up. I'll change and then come to say good night to you all." She says with a soft and gentle voice.

Yawning, the seven boys headed to their rooms to change, before going to the bathrooms two at a time to brush their teeth, as was their customary nightly routine. Watching them go, the (h/c) haired girl smiles and then heads into her own room to change into her pyjamas, glad that she had full length ones as well as shorts. She wasn't comfortable enough with them all to start wearing shorts at night yet. 

Slipping off her clothes, she dressed herself in a white slightly baggy shirt, which had the BTS logo on the front, as well as grey mid calf length tights. Brushing her fingers through her hair, she blushed a bit as she remembered how the other boys seemed to like playing with it. Shaking her head, she tied her (h/c) hair up in a loose plait. Looking herself over one more time in the full length mirror in her room, she then headed out of her room, deciding to say good night to all the boys before heading to the bathroom to do her nightly routine. 

The first door she knocked on was the maknae trio's, which was directly across from hers. Taehyung was the one who answered and she kind of felt relieved that they all had the decency to wear shirts. She had been in situations when the boys she worked as a caretaker for, preferred sleeping shirtless, and that made her a bit uncomfortable. "Nooonaaa~ You look so cute~" Taehyung said as he looked her over, his smile widening even more at the BTS logo on her shirt. 

She smiles as Taehyung grins in his normal boxy way at her, though she could see that he was sleepy. "Come on, Taehyung-ah~ Time for bed..." She gently pushes him to turn around and then urges him to lay on his bed which was at the top bunk, the bottom bunk being Jimin's. Jungkook was on the single bed in the other corner of the room. A smile curves her lips as she sees both the boys already laying down, though Jungkook was watching something on his phone and Jimin was seemingly playing with his earphones.