Getting to know each other

A/n: Here's Chapter 2 for anyone who is interested to know what happens next~ 

Also, (Y/n) would be younger than Namjoon and a bit older than Jimin in this one. I need it to be such for the plot.

Enjoy~ 

~*~*~*~

As soon as they all had finished with lunch, (Y/n) rushed into the kitchen, taking as many dishes as she could from the table. Setting the used plates in the sink, she had just turned around to go get the rest of the dishes and empty containers, which needed to be thrown in the dustbin, only to tilt her head in surprise. There, in front of her, stood the seven boys, all carrying something or the other, the three youngest boys looking excited to help, Suga was looking indifferent as usual while the other three were just smiling sheepishly. 

Shaking her head in amusement, she reaches out to take the bowl of leftover pasta from Jin, only for the older boy to pull it gently away, "We'll help you, (Y/n)-ssi~" He said with a smile, making the girl smile before nodding. 

"I can take care of things, but thank you. I'm sure you all know what goes where so please.. I'll just start with the dishes" she says in a soft voice before turning to start washing the dishes. Behind her, the boys looked at each other before following Jin as he instructed them all about what to do, "Jimin-ah, Taehyungie, Jungkook-ah, throw those in the bin. Hobi-ah~, the left overs go in these boxes and then in the fridge, Suga-ah~, dishes go in the sink as you know then could you check if there's anything left at the table? Namjoon-ah~..." He trailed off in surprise, seeing the Rap Monster already next to the (h/c) haired girl, asking her if she needs help.

Jin looked at Suga, who was just as surprised; Sure, Namjoon tried helping all the time, but because of him being prone to breaking stuff by mistake, he usually avoided doing the dishes. The boys shrugged as they all went about doing what Jin asked them to do, Suga going to clean up the table after he was done handing the dishes to (Y/n), who thanked him with a soft smile. The Maknae trio waited for a bit after throwing the trash into the bin, wondering how they can help their new noona. She seemed nice, why wouldn't they want to help her?

Jin started putting away the left over pasta in another box, calling out to the boys outside, since the Maknae trio had run off to see if they could help in any other way. "There are leftovers in the fridge, if anyone gets hungry before dinner time" He said, knowing someone or the other would come to get food in the next few hours; though there was a good chance that he himself would be coming to get some of the delicious pasta in a couple of hours.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was having a normal conversation with the leader of the band as she washes the dishes and hands them to him one by one to dry, though the one putting them away was Hoseok, who was done with his work and was being his usual sunshine self, both the boys asking the (h/c) haired questions and explaining to her about their lives and how they spend their day. 

"Ah~ Is that so? I can see that you all work harder than most people do. No wonder Bang-nim wanted me to come over to take care of you all" She said as she started on another plate, smiling as she got to know more about the ones she was to take care of. 

Hoseok grins at her and nods, "We're glad you're here, (Y/n)-ssi~ You have an amazing presence." His words made the girl smile and nod at the slightly older male, "I'm glad to be of help. And no matter what, you all can come to talk to me at anytime, about anything. I've been told I'm a good listener and I can keep secrets well." She smiled at the boys as Jin walked over to stand next to her as well.