Rule for Home?

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more.

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

Thank you for reading~

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

"Do you all want to go to eat now then?" She asks as she looks them all over "Ah, but first, why don't you all change and freshen up a bit. I don't want anyone to fall sick since you're all sweating and seem tired."

The boys nodded and for the next 30 minutes, they were all going to the bathroom one by one to change while the others stayed to talk to (Y/n) about this and that, explaining to her a bit about what they were told was their schedule. 

Now: 

Three hours later, found all the member plus (Y/n) entering the dorms after having an amazingly fun time at dinner, everyone rushing to plop down on either the couches or the carpeted floor, minus Jin, who plopped onto a single sofa with his head leaned back against the back of the sofa, Namjoon, who occupied the other single sofa in the same position as his hyung and (Y/n), who instantly entered the laundry room to put the washed clothes into the dryer then turn the machine on. All of them were full and had even posted a short V live while they ate, which the (h/c) haired girl had recorded for them on Jimin's phone, but none of them could stop themselves from sitting up when they noticed her run to the laundry room. The sound of the dryer turning on made them all look at each other then at Taehyung, who until now was responsible for washing the clothes. 

The second youngest lightly rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, about to say something, only for Suga to say, "She sure knows what are her priorities..." He says while looking at the door of the laundry room, just as the (h/c) haired girl rushed out of the passage leading to the laundry room and into the kitchen with the bag of used and empty lunch boxes and starts washing them, all seven pairs of eyes following her. "Though.. How will she handle all the work herself.. Taking care of us as well as being one of our managers.. With all the tours and the planning for the concerts and fanmeets that will be involved, I sure hope she doesn't strain herself" A hint of worry was audible in his voice, though only to those who knew him well, like the others from BTS. 

At his words, the boys looked at each other and then nodded, "We need to figure out a schedule for everything.. Even if (Y/n) has come to help us.. She still shouldn't strain herself so much in the process that she falls sick.." Namjoon said, nodding to himself, his eyes travelling from one face to another. Count on their leader to know what to do. "We should discus this with her, once she comes out.." Hoseok said, nodding to what their leader said.

It wasn't much later that they heard the sound of the water turning off in the kitchen, making all the boys sit up properly, ready for a discussion. When she didn't exit the kitchen, they looked at each other before Namjoon looked at Jin pointedly, who instantly entered the kitchen, "(Y/n)-ah.. What are you.." He trails off, noticing the different ingredients placed on the counter as the (h/c) haired girl was setting up things to chop and cook. He almost facepalmed but managed to stop himself so he can gently grab her wrist and tug her out of the kitchen, much to her chagrin.