The Concert

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may or did happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more.

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

Thank you so so much for the 500 reads for this story, and 1k reads for my oneshots collection. To celebrate, I'll do one celebratory oneshot in my oneshots collection. Please do let me know who you want the reader to be paired with and if you have any plot or prompt in mind. Thank you~

Enjoy the chapter~

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

It wasn't much later that they all, along with (Y/n) and Sejin-nim were headed to the parking where the van was parked, the boys and (Y/n) wearing their disguises. Even though they all spoke like normal, they could tell that their caretaker was a bit nervous, and they all wondered if they should praise her about the photoshoot or not.

Now, they could only wonder how the following days would go, but that wasn't to say they weren't excited. After all, in a bit over a week, they would be having their concert, which had them all smiling brightly; they did love performing for their A.R.M.Y. after all.

Now: 

It was finally the morning of the concert, making everyone feel excited about how the day would go. It was normal for the 7 boy band but they always felt excited to perform for their A.R.M.Y. While the Maknae trio was jumping around and playing in their excitement, the hyung line was busy doing their own thing, relaxing and preparing themselves, as was usual on concert days. 

As per usual during on concert days, all seven boys were up early and preparing themselves for the concert, which was to start at 6:30 in the evening. Before that, they would be practicing in the arena till lunch. After lunch, they would just run through the choreography one last time before heading to get their make up done and relax themselves for the event. Their make-up and hair would start at around 4:30 p.m., since they had three stylists to help them get ready. It was usual for the seven boys to take a nap while waiting for their turn or when they had time to relax, since later, the adrenaline rush would be too much for them all to control their energy.

A few days ago, Sejin-nim had called them all in the conference room, where he sat with Bang-nim. When the seven boys, along with (Y/n) had reached there, they had quickly taken a seat before Bang-nim informed them that the VT Cosmetics photos were ready and would be posted online and on the BTS twitter in the next few hours. They had all been excited to see the photos and were in awe at how amazing they had come out.