Reveal and Ships?

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may or did happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more.

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

Enjoy the chapter~

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

Jimin was quick to nod and add, smiling still, "They deserve to know who is the amazing woman who makes us so happy, who is there for us no matter what.." "And, the one who has been making sure we don't overwork ourselves. The one who we consider the eighth member of BTS. The girl who has been working as hard as us, if not harder, to make us feel loved and cared for." Yoongi continued with his gummy smile, wrapping his arm around the blushing (h/c) haired girl's slim shoulders. The others were soon to add their own inputs, making the girl's cheeks redden more and more with each comment.

"Are you sure we have to?" She asked with wide eyes, looking at them all. "I don't know how they'll react to this.." She says, knowing that the A.R.M.Y. loved their BTS boys too much, but she didn't know how they would react to a girl being added to the mix. By now, Jungkook had come into the room as well, holding the iPad and the stand which they used while recording the VLives in a group. Instantly, all the boys nodded, still grinning widely "Yes! Today is finally the day we tell them what you mean to us.." They chorused happily, making the (h/c) haired girl cover her face in her hands in embarrassment and shyness, trying to hide her red cheeks, making the boys coo at how cute she was. 

Now:

It didn't take long before the iPad had been set up, the VLive app on and ready to record with a tap of a button. Namjoon turned to the others and lightly runs his fingers through his hair, "Alright.. So how will we do this?" He asked, clearly just as excited to introduce the (h/c) haired girl to their A.R.M.Y. as the rest of them. 

A thoughtful look crossed all the boys' faces before ideas were tossed around, "Maybe we can make (Y/n)-ah sit between us and ask the A.R.M.Y. to guess who she is?" Hoseok asks, though he wondered if there was some better way. At the others negative responses, he pouted. 

"How about... we keep a kind of suspense? Like.. (Y/n)-ah can just stand outside the camera line of sight and we can just build up to the moment by talking to the A.R.M.Y. about the upcoming plans.. And then suddenly, when there are enough viewers, we can announce about her.." Yoongi suggested, making everyone else grin and nod. They liked the idea. 

"It can be kind of like a game for the A.R.M.Y. too. We can make them guess what we mean and all.." Taehyung said with his box like smile. "As it is noona is rather famous now.. I've seen a few of the posts on our twitter, asking us who she is. A few people have taken photos of her while we were leaving the VT cosmetics building a few weeks ago. And during the concert too, all the A.R.M.Y. saw her and keep wondering if she's a model or something.." Jimin says with a wide grin.