I care....

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may or did happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more.

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

Enjoy the chapter~

P.S. The attached video is the playlist I was listening to while writing this..

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

"I'm glad you liked our surprise.." She says before kissing his cheek lightly and pulling away. Smiling at him, she holds his hand gently, not realizing that the younger male's cheeks had turned red at the kiss from her. The other boys, however, hadn't missed the affection from their caretaker or the blush on the 'mochi' male's face. "Come on.. Its time for your birthday dinner.. And you have to cut the cake too.." She says, Taehyung and Jungkook being quick to push their hyung towards the centre table where the cake had been set by (Y/n) earlier.

"Oh.. And this has come from your father.." Namjoon says as he gestures to the bouquet, a bright dimpled smile on his face. Jimin's eyes widen in surprise before he pulls out the note and reads it, his smile widening even more at the cute message sent by his father. He felt even more special now, and he was so glad and felt so lucky, having so many people who cared about him.

Now:

Ten days or so had passed since Jimin's birthday and finally they had another day off. During the last few weeks, all the seven boys had been doing was preparing for their concert and their upcoming performances in the award ceremonies, which had been a house full the previous day and the day before that, along with practicing their vocals, songs and choreography regularly. On the other hand, their managers, had been a bit busy while they were practicing- they had been preparing for their upcoming trip to the USA with the boys, discussing plans with Bang-nim, booking flights and hotels, etc. while managing the schedules for the next year as well, since everyone wanted to collaborate with BTS, meet them and attend their concerts. 

 At the moment, Namjoon and Hoseok were having a rare time together and just reading a book in the library, which doubled up as Namjoon's Studio, occasionally tossing ideas to each other about Hoseok's upcoming mixtape. Jin was in the bedroom he shared with Yoongi, reading a blog about recipes in his phone, while Yoongi was at the Big Hit building, working on some music, having left in the morning. 

The Maknae trio had been playing video games in their room when Taehyung said, "I'm booooored!!" He groans and plops down on the carpeted floor, looking at the ceiling with his controller on his stomach and arms spread on either side of him. Jimin and Jungkook continued playing Overwatch, whining since Taehyung had suddenly stopped playing. 

"Hyung! Don't just stop suddenly.." Jungkook says as he keeps playing, watching the T.V. screen with a focused look on his face. Jimin glanced at his best friend then continued playing with Jungkook, "What do you wanna do then, Taehyungie?" He asks, furrowing his brows as the game continued, earning a louder whine from the younger male as he lightly moves his hands a bit, trying to think of something. His eyes light up as he gets an idea, his boxy smile curving his lips.