Dinner with her

As dinner time rolled around, everyone seemed to get more and more excited to taste the (h/c) haired girl's cooking again. They all spent time with her mainly, talking to her and getting to know her more, while she did the same for them. 

As soon as the clock struck 6:30, the (h/c) haired girl smiled. "Now, I'll get started on dinner. Please don't come inside, unless I call you, alright?" She asked softly, looking from one face to the other. By this time, Taehyung and Jungkook were bouncing where they sat as they all looked at the girl in excitement. "Arraseyo, We'll stay here." "Got it~ We'll keep an eye out on the Maknaes as well so they don't come inside." "Make sure to call any one of us, if you need help, (Y/n)-ssi~" "We'll be close by most of the time." "So, is it fine if I go to the studio?" Everyone turned to look at Suga as soon as the last sentence left his lips. 

The (h/c) haired girl blinked in surprise then giggles softly "Ne, ne, you all can do as you wish. I'll call you if there's anything I need help with" She said softly before heading to the door of the kitchen. Stopping at it, she turns around and looks at them all questioningly, "Do you all mind if I play some music while I cook? I kind of like listening to music and kind of.... dancing around while I work." A blush colored her cheeks as she said it, her hand moving up to lightly play with her hair. 

The boys looked at each other before grinning, "Not at all. You can play any music you like. You can even use my speaker, if you want, (Y/n)-ah~" Said the resident sunshine of the band. J-Hope was quick to rush to his room and come back with a small speaker and hand it to her. The (h/c) haired girl looked at the speaker with wide eyes, "Wow~! Isn't this the new model, which can magnify and enhance even the smallest of sounds?" Her voice had an excited tone to it as she carefully looked the small speaker over, the small black device fitted easily into her hand. 

Suga had a genuine smile on his face as he looked at her, "You know about it?" He had started to like the girl even more now. Sure he was skeptical about her at first; they didn't know anything about her, she could have been a fan who would be clingy and try to get close to them. But obviously, she wasn't. He realized now, why Bang-nim had wanted them to have her as a caretaker. Her knowing about the latest gadgets made him excited- maybe he could talk to her about the latest headphones he was planning on buying. 

The (h/c) haired girl nods and smiles brightly, "I've been meaning to buy these for ages, but never found the opportunity to.. Mind if I borrow it once in a while, Hoseok-ssi?" She asked, looking up at the taller male, who only smiled brightly, "Not at all, you can take it whenever you want, (Y/n)-sii~" He said, giving the girl a hug, who returned it gratefully, though she did have a red tinge to her cheeks. Her sudden blush made all the boys coo over her slightly, even though mentally 'She's so cute~ But she's also so beautiful and kind~ I can't wait to get to know her more. Thank you so much, Bang-nim~' was the thought running through all the seven boys' minds as they watched the girl rush into the kitchen to start cooking. 

Suga stood up as soon as she entered the kitchen, "I'll be in my studio. Call me when the food is done, arraseyo?" He said, lifting his hand up to wave to the others a bit as he walks to the door. Before he even reached the entrance of the passage which lead to the rooms, he stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide. Their songs were heard clearly from the kitchen, the first song being "Fire". Suga turned around to see grins curving all the boys' faces, his own smile curving his lips. 

"Noona listens to our songs!!!" Jimin said excitedly as he stands up and starts dancing to the song, Taehyung following soon after. J-Hope was quick to join them as the others all watched in amusement. As soon as Jungkook stood up to dance as well, Suga let out a chuckle and then headed to his studio, one word leaving his lips at the same time as his voice came from the speaker in the kitchen, "Bultaoreune"