House of A.R.M.Y.

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may or did happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more.

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

Enjoy the chapter~

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

Slowly lowering her down a while later, when she lightly pats his shoulders, he smiles and keeps his arms around her slim waist, "I... I'm not that good, oppa.." She muttered, her hands on his chest as she looked away in embarrassment, her cheeks a bit red.

"You were awesome! And I even have proof~" He said in a teasing yet proud way as he lightly danced with her, as though there was a song playing behind them, which at the moment was Pied Piper.

She had just parted her lips to speak when both their eyes snapped to the door, when a sleepy voice said, "Hobi-hyung, (Y/n)-noona... What are you both doing here so late?" 

Now:

The next day:

The next morning found the (h/c) haired girl up bright and early again. After dressing herself, she entered the kitchen and tied up her hair before starting to make breakfast for her boys, a smile set on her lips as she softly hums a few songs, not wanting to wake up the boys. They needed all the rest they can get, after all; they always work so hard, and that too without complaint. 

She had just finished pouring the batter for waffles into the waffle maker for the first batch when she felt arms wrap around her waist from behind in a short but warm hug. Feeling the chest behind her, she had a feeling she knew who it was and softly mumbled, "Jin-oppa? Good morning.." She says, her cheeks reddening since this was the first time the oldest in the band had hugged her. She was, now, used to Taehyung, Jimin, J-Hope and, at times, Jungkook hugging her, but she hadn't really been this close to the others in the hyung line yet. Though she had to admit that the hug was rather comforting and warm. 

"Good morning, (Y/n)-ah.. You look beautiful.. This is the first time you've worn a dress since you've come here." Jin says with a soft smile as he pulls away and stands next to her, his gentle brown eyes going up and down her frame. She had worn a dark red dress, which seemed to lightly hug her curves and flare out from the waist down, the dress ending just a couple of inches above her kness.

(Y/n) smiles shyly and turns the waffle maker over so the other side can cook too as she answers, "I just felt like letting out my feminine side today." She shrugs a bit, turning a bit red again as she feels his eyes on her. All she had on for make-up was a thin eyeliner and a nude color lipstick, since she wasn't too fond of make up in the first place.

 All she had on for make-up was a thin eyeliner and a nude color lipstick, since she wasn't too fond of make up in the first place