Let me make you smile again..

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may or did happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more.

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

Enjoy the chapter~

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

"Its settled then, tomorrow 4:00 p.m. we will all have a meeting with BTS and discus further about it." He nodded and smiled at them all before standing up to leave, the others following as well after they all bowed to their boss.

Once Bang-nim had left, (Y/n) spoke to the others for a bit before heading home as well, 'I wonder how the boys will react to the campaign. It is about ending violence so I hope the short movie won't make the boys hurt themselves or anyone else for the sake of acting.' she thought to herself, clearly worried about the seven boys who she realized she adored more and more each day.

Now:

Reaching the dorms a couple of hours later, (Y/n) opened the door only to have to take a step back when a taller and stronger body collided with hers with a loud "(Y/n)-noonaaaaa~" Smiling softly, she lightly runs her fingers through the soft hair of the boy clinging to her, it being Jungkook.

"I'm back Kookie-ah.." She says gently, receiving a bunny smile in return from the younger male. "Mind if I come in?" She asks in a teasing way when the maknae doesn't let her go for a few more minutes while standing at the doorstep. The whole time, Jungkook had been cuddling her with his nose nuzzling into the top of the (h/c) haired girl's head; though when he heard her words, his cheeks turned a bit pink before he pulls away and looks at her with a sheepish smile.

That was when he noticed the grocery bags in her hands, along with the bag she had been carrying when she left, "Noona! You got groceries?" He asks in surprise while grabbing most of the bags from her. A soft smell, which he instantly recognized reached his nose, making his lips curve into a bunny smile. 

"You got lamb skewers?" He asks with a wide grin, eyes sparkling in happiness. A small nod from (Y/n) made him instantly wrap his arms around the older girl again, still holding the bags "Gwomawo noona!!! You're the best!" He says happily, making the girl laugh. 

She gently hugs the younger male back before saying, "I also got some fruits in yogurt, fried chicken, japchae, naengmyeon and Kalguks. I also got some cookies and cream ice-cream, since its been a while since lunch and I wasn't sure when you boys ate that." Jungkook grins and nods, "Everyone's gonna be so happy with all the food.." 

(Y/n) smiles and walks into the house with the youngest then places the bags on the kitchen counter. Turning to Jungkook, she had just opened her mouth to tell him to call the others when the younger male grinned and replied, "On it" Before she should say anything, he was already out of the kitchen, running around as he called for the others, making the (h/c) haired girl smile lightly and shake her head in amusement.