At Night and the Photo Shoot

Disclaimer: The events that follow will in no way, shape or form, be how they actually may or did happen in real life. If they do, then I assure you, it is merely a coincidence. I only own the idea for this story and nothing more.

I'm just going to be using my imagination and ideas to make something interesting for my readers. I just want to try and get their personalities right~

This chapter will have a bit of drama, but not too much, so please don't hate. Everything will be explained in time.

And one more thing, I noticed in one of the videos I saw recently of BTS that Yoongi's hair isn't really bright blue (as in the DNA MV) any more.. It's kind of like a pale blue, almost blonde, so I'll be using that for his hair color from now on- pale blue. 

Enjoy the chapter~

~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

The (h/c) haired girl blinked then smiles and opens her mouth to accept the food from the dark haired male's hand. "Gwomawo, Jin-oppa~" She said and went back to pouring out the coffee into the cups for everyone.

Unknown to the two in the kitchen, a male figure was watching them from just outside the dining room doorway, frowning a bit at how close the two were, but smiling soon after when he sees that their Jin-hyung was getting the appreciation he deserved from their manager/caretaker. 'What secrets are you hiding in your eyes, (Y/n)-ah.. I just wish we could help you be really happy..' was the thought that entered the male's mind before head headed back into the living room, not wanting to seem like he was eavesdropping. 

Now: 

Before they knew it, it was late into the night and everyone was ready for bed. Zuho had left after dinner, after spending almost an hour and a half talking to Yoongi and asking him for advice. After dinner, they had all sat down to watch a movie, (Y/n) finally changing her clothes and getting comfortable as they just relaxed; they had a long day ahead and they were rather excited about it. 

Hours later found all eight of them asleep in their rooms. However, the only female in the dorms was tossing around in her bed, her eyes clenched shut as she had a nightmare. Soft whimpers left her lips as her hands fisted the material of the bedsheet under her, only stopping when she sat up in shock, her eyes opened and lined with tears, breathing deeply as she realized it was just a dream. "It was just a dream... Only a dream..." The (h/c) haired girl consoled herself, wrapping her arms around her legs and pulling her knees to her chest before burying her face in them, trying her best to control the tears that were now coursing down her cheeks in hot streams.