Gabe's Moose

Sam was slumped at his desk in his room, his now finished history assignment strewn in front of his face, a sheet of paper fluttering slightly as he breaths slowly in his sleep.

To Gabe, this was such a cute sight, especially as Sam seemed to be drooling slightly, it was a shame that he had to wake the slumbering moose.

"Psst, hey Sambo, rise and shine sleepy mooseman," Gabriel whispers, shaking Sam's shoulder softly.
Sam stirs, mumbling something under his breath, but stays asleep.

"Samoose, wakey wakey leaves and antlers."

"What the hell Gabe," Sam groans, reaching for his phone. He squints at the bright light of his  phone.
"Its 5 am, why on Earth are you waking me up so early?"

Gabe chuckles, perching on Sam's bed. "Sammy, how dare you forget our plans?"

"Plans? What plans? And how the hell did you get in here?"

"Well, I must have forgotten to inform you, I made a plan to get back at that douche Azazel."

Sam sighs, running a hand through his  long hair before replying in his quiet voice.
"Look Gabe, I'm touched that you want to help, but Azazel is just and insecure coward who deals with life by bullying, pranking him isn't worth it."

Gabe thought Sam's words over carefully, he really did, and he could definitely see where the boy was coming from.
"Ahh, say no more Samantha, you're right, if I'm pranking him it can't be a meaningless prank, I need to attack his insecurities."

Sam facepalmed, resisting the urge to slap Gabe, "no, Gabe, that is most certainly not what I meant-"

"Thanks Sammy, I'll catch you at school!"

With that Gabe was gone, leaving Sam staring at the spot where Gabe had been.
"This can only be bad," Sam mutters to himself.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Sam pulls on his favourite Sherlock shirt, a clean pair of jeans and grabs  his jacket before jogging downstairs in his non tardis shoes. He was still mourning the loss of his signed shoe at the forest, and would often shoot Dean death glares as he laces up his old sneakers. Yeah he wouldn't be forgetting this loss anytime.

He runs into the kitchen to grab an apple and runs into someone's back. Staggering, Sam back up blushing.
"Sorry, I didn't see you," he murmurs apologetically.

The guy he ran into turns around  chuckling, "I'm guessing you're Sam, the boy who likes knocking into Novak's."

Sam's blush deepens, and he ducks his head in embarrassment as the blonde haired boy chuckle.

"Luci, don't be mean to him."

The boy that must be Gabe's oldest brother Lucifer, turns to face Gabe with a shocked expression.
"Gabriel, since when did you care about who I'm being mean too? You know me, I'm Satan of course I'm going to be mean."

Gabriel groans, "always with the Satan jokes, what did we do to the the universe to make it hate us enough to subject us to these jokes?"

Lucifer smirks, "don't hate little brother, you'd hate it if I changed and you know it."

Gabe rolls his eyes before grinning at Sam, "come on Samsquatch, we should head to  school."

Sam just lets out a huff of annoyance and looks at Gabe, "when did we become friends again?"

Gabriel sticks a lollipop in his mouth, "when you succumbed to my awesome skills in persuasion of course." He winks at Sam.

Lucifer gags, "oh my dad, just kiss and let Sabriel  sail already."