On the road to the Lakeside

As the final bell of the day rings shrilly through the warm air, the now rather large group of friends all ran to the parking lot, eager to hit the road. Sam and Gabe had decided not to talk about their night of spooning, nor were they going to talk about Azazel. This was because of their silent agreement to try and enjoy their weekend without bringing up any conversations that could make it awkward or painful.

So they acted as if everything was normal, and Gabe, of course, had jumped on Sam's back again. 

"Onwards, my fair Moose, to the cars!" Gabe exclaims, tugging Sam's hair.

"Let go of my hair Gabriel," Sam growls as he starts walking.

"Right, sorry I'll leave the hair alone."

Sam rolls his eyes, "do you have to have piggy back rides everywhere?"

Gabe sighs dramatically, "I'm sooorrrryyy, but you're just such a majestic Moose, how could I resist riding you? Do you hate it that much?"

Sam splutters at Gabe's choice of words, his face going tomato red. But in all honesty, he really didn't mind Gabe on his back, he, and this was a shock to Sam, but he liked being close to the shorter boy. He was secretly enjoying the warmth soaking into his back, not that he'd tell Gabe this.

"I mean, I guess it's not all bad, it isn't like you're tall or heavy."

Gabe gasps, "oh but Samantha, I am not all that short either."

Sam chuckles, a sound that Gabe decided he really loved. "Gabe, you are short."

"Well, you're just freakishly tall."

"And you're both adorable together," Charlie grins, suddenly appearing beside them.

"Charlie!" Sam blushes.

"That's me bitches, now come on, Dean and the others are waiting."

Grumbling, Sam follows with a small blush on his face and an annoying Gabe on his back. Once they got outside, they found everyone else in there group chatting excitedly about the weekend. Charlie bounces energetically as she loudly announces it was time to hit the road. 

"Lets just get this over with," Balthazar mutters as he gets into his own car. 

Dean claps his hands to get everyones attention. "Okay, Charlie and I have decided how to the seating arrangements will go, Charlie?"

"Alrighty! So in Dean's car- I'm sorry, Baby, will be; Sam, Cas, Dean of course, Gabriel and myself" She grins at the group before continuing, "In Lucifer's car will be; Michael, Kevin, Adam, Samandriel and Jo, Anna said she'd get a ride with Balthazar and so is Meg."

The large group dispersed into the different vehicles and as Sam heads over to the Impala, he shoots Charlie a look.

"What?" She asks defensively.

"Did your ship's have anything to do with the travel arrangements?"

Charlie snorts, an innocent look on her face. "Whaat? No of course not."

Sam sighs, but clambers in beside Gabriel, who was in the middle. Cas sat shotgun and Dean was, of course, driving. 

Pulling out his phone, Sam begins reading a Johnlock fanfic as Dean pulls out onto the road, the other cars right behind them. Gabe closes his eyes and rest his head on Sam's shoulder so casually that anyone would have thought it was a normal occurrence, and Sam tries to control his suddenly racing heart. On the other side of Gabriel, Charlie was quietly fangirling as she watched this Sabriel fluffiness.