Lakeside Cabin pranking

The kitchen was in chaos. Sam was torn between wanting to laugh and wanting to hide as he looks at the scene, Gabe was trying (and failing) to hide his giggles. Charlie was standing on the breakfast bar, phone out and filming the chaotic events. Lucifer was pinning Michael down on the ground, yelling something about glitter salt and holding a bag above poor Mikey's head. Jo had scrambled up by Charlie and held onto her arm. Cas was, for some strange reason, covered in honey, Dean was trying to help his (boy)friend and Kevin sat on a barstool calmly sipping away at his coffee, ignoring the chaos. 

"What the hell is going on?" Sam asks, forgetting his quiet mood for a moment.

Gabriel, however, was being strangely quite, smothering his chuckles under his hand. Sam turns to the shorter boy and raises his eyebrow.

"Did you have something to do with this?"

Gabe plasters an innocent look on his face, pouting slightly. "Now why would you think that?"

Sam tried really hard not to look at Gabe's lips, he also tried really hard not to think about what it'd feel like to kiss said lips. Instead, Sam focuses back on the current issue. He could worry about these strange urges and thoughts when the kitchen didn't look like ground zero. 

After several long moments of intense staring (think destiel eye sex...) Gabe caved in.

"Fine..... I may have set a few pranks to go off when someone opened a cupboard or oven and other things along those lines."

Sam blinked, "when the hell did you have time to do that?"

"Last night, I baked up the glitter salt back home before we left, so I used my awesome Trickster powers to rig the oven, meaning that the next time someone opened the door, they'd get hit with a face full of grounded glitter salt."

"Why are Jo and Charlie on the bar?" Sam asks, watching Dean and Cas join the girls as he speaks.

"Have you seen the ground in there? Poor Mikey..."

Sam looked closer, and sure enough the ground was flooded with blood red water. "What the fuck Gabe," his eyes widening.

"Chill Samsquatch, it's just water with food colouring, that trap took a while because to set it up I-"

Sam didn't get to find out how the Trickster set that one up, because it was then that Kevin casually calls out. 

"Hey guys, Gabriel's over there, he obviously did this."

This was all it took for Lucifer to let poor, soaked, Mikey up and glared at Gabriel. Sam was glad Charlie was getting photos and videos of this, because an angry satan with glitter salt all through his hair and on his clothes was a sight Sam never wanted to forget. He manages to snap a photo on his own phone, making a mental note to print some of Charlie's photo's off later. For now, he was preoccupied with the angry, yet sparkling, Lucifer.

"Hey, you really do like embracing the rainbow don't you brother," Gabe laughs nervously. 

Sam grabs Gabriel's hand without thinking, "run."

Together, the two turn and bolt, running away from their angry friends and siblings. Sam leads Gabe outside, the two slowly to a jog as they pass the cars parked on a grassy verge. Gabe doubles over, breathless from running and laughing. Even Sam was grinning, hazel eyes almost green as the sun meets his smile-brightened face. 

"Really? Haven't you learn't not to prank your brothers, especially no the one named after Satan?"

Gabe pretended to think about it for a moment before giving Sam a shit eating grin. "Nope."