Author's Note & Sequel!!

I've got a sequel to You had me at first fall on the way!

Description:

Its been 4 years since the Winchester's left, four years of no contact and hopelessness. The teens have grown up and seemingly moved on from the memories that had once pained them.

Dean, now 23, has tried to move on and with the help of his 1 year long relationship with Lisa Braeden he has done pretty well.

Sam, now 20, is in his second year of university and is doing everything in his power to forget the memories of those he had once cared so much for as he continues to struggle with being selectively mute.

Cas, now 22, is quiet and works a simple life as a bee-keeper, he doesn't speak of the Winchester's anymore.

Gabriel, now 20, is a university dropout who works part time at a local prank shop, he still struggles with staying on the good path, and with Kali always whispering in his ear it isn't easy.

~~~~~

I'm hoping to upload the first chapter within the next few days, but with being so busy with work and getting ready to move it may be delayed.

*Update: it's up!!*

Thank you all so much for all your encouragement in the book, without it I don't know if we could of gotten to the end this easily. So, thank you, you awesome people!

Until next time!

*Throws rainbow confetti*

For the last time in this book,
Peace out, Wayward readers🌈😇🌈