Two Trickster's, a Lakeside cabin and trapped victims

There was a loud pounding noise filling the air as Sam slowly wakes up. Groaning, he opens his eyes to the bright sunlight streaming in through the window. Something hard was under his cheek and he realised he wasn't lying in bed.

Slowly sitting up, Sam runs a hand through his hair and takes in his surroundings. Sweet wrappers were littered everywhere, a chair was shoved under the doorhandle in case Dean picked the lock and pranking supplies were scattered across the room in an 'organised' fashion.

Gabe was sprawled out facedown on the floor, a lollipop stuck to his cheek and his golden hair messy. In front of the sleeping boy was a bucket full of rainbow glitter and another full of hot pink paint.

Sam chuckles softly at the sight, turning back to the desk he'd fallen asleep at. Several bottles of fizzy with mentos' hidden under the cap sat waiting for someone to open them and let the mentos fall. Sam smirks, standing with a wince. Sleeping slumped over a desk wasn't exactly comfortable, but staying up til 4:30 am didn't either.

The alarm clock by the bed read 8:58, and judging by the grumbling and clanging downstairs, the others were awake. Sam crouches beside Gabe, shaking his shoulder gently.
"Gabe, wake up, wake up before the others try getting in here."
It takes several moments of shaking Gabriel before he stirs. The first thing he does is slap the lollipop from his cheek.

"What!? What's going on?" He mutters sleepily. That's when Sam saw the other candy stuck to Gabriel's hair. Stifling his laughter, Sam bent forward and quickly pulls it out before it got tangled.

Holding it up for Gabe to see, Sam gives him a bemused look. "Really Gabe?"

"Shut up Samantha, I need coffee."

"Well, with everyone currently wanting to kill us, we should be careful with how we go down there."

Gabe smirked, looking around at the mess of pranking supplies scattered around them. "Well, how should we start our end-of-weekend-getaway pranks?"

Sam bites his lip, looking at the door as he thinks it over. "Well we can't really hide here the entire time..." He trails off as footsteps sound outside the door, the wooden floor creaking under what sounded like boots, which meant Dean was probably right outside.

Sam motioned for Gabe to be quiet, and the two barely breath as they hear Dean muttering angrily from the other side of the door. They could clearly hear him grumbling about an angry, sparkling satan and Gabe has to stuff his fist in his mouth to mask his chuckling. 

"Sammy!? You in there still? If you're asleep then you better wake up!" Dean calls out through the door.

Sam rolls his eyes at Dean's logic, how was he supposed to answer if he was asleep?

"Sammy? I swear I'll kick this door down!"

Gabe's eyes widen, and he leans in towards Sam. "Would he really do that?" He breaths into Sam's ear.

Sam suppresses the shiver he felt at the close proximity of Gabe. "I wouldn't put it past him," he whispers back.

"Should we pretend to be asleep and cute our way out of this?"

Sam thought it over, "no, he'd probably just do whatever he's planning anyway."

Gabe looks back at the window, glancing at the pranking supplies mournfully. "Should we run and leave everything?"

"...no, no we should hide the stuff, then run."

Gabe nodded slowly, before the glint returned to his eyes, "you know what, I've got an idea to start off the pranks, c'mon."