Caged feelings

Lucifer and Michael had given up trying to get free and were now sitting against one wall, eyes fixed on the ground in front of them. Cas was sitting against the opposite wall, his eyes narrowed at Gabriel.

Gabriel, well he had fallen asleep tucked in against Sam's side, his breathing slow and even as he hugs his moose. Sam had slowly moved back until the two of them were lying back on the lounger, eyes shut.

Castiel was staring mournfully at the phone he'd dropped in fright when the cage had fallen, which now sat just out of arms reach on the other side of the bars. Even from that distance, he could tell Dean had left dozens of texts for him.

"I wanna lollipop Sammy," Gabriel murmurs in his sleep, eyes still shut.

Sam chuckles, shaking his head at his boyfriend as he pulls him closer. He looks up and smirks at the trapped boys. "Hows it going in there?"

Lucifer glares back, "when I get out of here, I'm going to kill you Sam."

Michael just pouts and looks down.

Castiel sighs, looking at Sam sadly. "Why can't you just let me out?"

"Sorry Cas, Gabe and Charlie would kill me."

"What does Charlie have to do with this?" Cas tilts his head, blue eyes making Sam feel slightly guilty, but Charlie the fangirl scared him more. 

"Sup bitches," Charlie pops into view, grinning widely at the cage. "Wow, Gabe has done well, this is awesome."

"This, is kidnapping," Lucifer narrows his eyes at her.

"Please let me out Charles," Castiel pleads her.

"Nope, sorry Cassie but if I unlock the door, michifer may escape before they're cannon, and no one wants that."

Sam was pretty sure he heard Michael mutter the words 'crazy fangirl' under his breath, but when he looked at the boy, Michael was still looking down.

Lucifer wraps a casual arm around Michael's shoulders, "look, you've broken Mikey, please let us out."

"Nope," Charlie grins, shoving Sam's legs off the lounger and taking a seat where they had been.

Sam narrowed his eyes at her, "hey!"

Gabe rubs his eyes tiredly, "has it happened yet?"

"Michifer? Nope," Charlie sighs.

"Can you please stop saying nope?"

"Nope," Charlie pokes her tongue out at Lucifer, who just glares back at her.

"Cas!?" Dean's concerned voice floats into the backyard. Moments later, Dean came running into the yard, phone in hand. 

"What... what the fuck?" He stops in his tracks, staring at the cage.

Gabriel giggles into Sam's shoulder at Dean's confused tone, Sam snorts as he watches Dean stare at the trapped Cas.

"Hello Dean, I would have replied to all of your messages but..." Castiel stares mournfully at his phone once more.

"Why the hell is Cas trapped in there?" Dean asks.

Gabriel plasters an innocent look on his face and shrugs. "I don't know, I mean one minute there isn't a cage, and the next... this happens." Gabe waves his hands at the cage in mock surprise.

Dean narrowed his eyes at the three on the chair. Who all just stare back calmly, and what is clearly fake innocence on their faces.

Dean shakes his head, "I can't believe you guys." He walks over to the cage and Cas stands up with hope.