Lakeside Cabin Pt. 2

After spending ten minutes splashing around and messing about in the water, Gabe scrambles onto Sam's back, and Cas got on Deans. Lucifer, who had recently gotten back on poor Michael, urged Michael over to the others and started wrestling Gabe from their spots on their friends shoulders. Adam and Alfie quickly join, Alfie hoping up onto Adams shoulders.

Seconds later, there was a loud splash as Lucifer instantly shoves the wobbly Adamandriel. Samandriel fell into the water with a screech, cursing Lucifer as he bobs above the water's surface.

"Lucifer, that wasn't very nice," Castiel comments, his face flushing from the feeling of Dean under him. Speaking of, I should really show some of this story from their point of view at some points....

Cas himself felt the sudden shock of falling into the water moments later when Lucifer and Michael attacked Destiel next.

Charlie groans, "Destiel has fallen, its up to you now Sabriel, defeat Michifer."

Gabe grips Sam's long hair to steady himself as Sam struggles through the waist height water. The mooseman shakes his head with a glare.

"Let go of the hair Gabe."

"No, I don't wanna fall."

"Gabe..." Sam warns.

Unfortunately, while they were arguing, Lucifer and Michael had made their way over and Gabe only just catches Lucifer's arm before he could be pushed into the water. For several long moments, the two brothers wrestle, but soon enough Gabe finds himself falling backwards into the water.

He grabs Sam's shoulder on his way down and pulls him backwards with him. Lucifer's laughter fills the air, until Michael tips him off and Lucifer himself lands with a splash.

"Mikey!" He exclaims, surfacing and coughing.

"Oops, I tripped," Michael smirks.

Everyone else laughs at the sight of the disgruntled, drenched Satan, at least until Luci started a water fight by splashing Charlie. Then all hell broke loose. Cas laughed, splashing Dean playfully and then trying (and failing) to run away in the water. Dean smirks, tackling him and bringing them both down into the water as they wrestle. Sam smiles, his eyes crinkling as he watches the rare sight of Dean being happy and carefree.

Gabe was busy watching his moose smiling, he drank in the sight of Sam's smile lit up by the setting sun which made his gorgeous eyes glow. Gabe's eyes trail down to where drops of water clung to Sam's chest, then he saw something pale on Sam's back.

Gabe blinked in shock, little scars were scattered across Sam's back, Gabe decided to ask about them later, and went back to admiring his moose. Lucifer was noticing Gabe noticing Sam, and as much as he wanted the ship to sail, he couldn't pass such a good opportunity up. He shoves Gabe, who falls back under the water.

Another hour passes, and by the time the group finally dragged themselves out of the water the sun had set and twilight was fading into true night, the stars starting to twinkle in the sky. Gabe, surprisingly enough, was tired and had stumbled up the slope tiredly until, only meters from the water when he collapsed against Sam's large frame, claiming he was too tired to keep walking.

"Gabe, we have barely been walking..." Sam trails off, his shyness kicking in as Gabe turns and buries his head in Sam's shoulder.

Cas looks over at Sam and Gabe with a small smile, "like I said, he hasn't been getting much sleep."

Sam rolls his eyes, but gives in and slings Gabe onto his back. Gabriel smiles, burying his face into Sam's neck and slinging his arms over Sam's shoulder.