Cannon?

Sam and Gabe walked through the university campus, try to track down michifer  so they could initiate project cage.

After a long evening of brainstorming and arguing over ideas, they had  an excellent plan  to help Michifer get together. Sam, despite being busy with Gabe, had noticed his brother duck out at one point, and he learned it  was because Dean had been at the movies with Cas.

Gabriel had laughed, saying Destiel was close to being Cannon. Which, judging from the look Cas and Dean had been sharing, was probably true. 

Still, Sam had noticed that Dean had been rather quiet, as if he was nervous about something, and that made Sam nervous as his mind made up the worst possible scenarios. 

"Hey, Samsquatch, you in there?" Gabe flicks Sam's nose, bringing the moose back into the present time.

"Sorry babe," Sam watches Gabriel's cheeks go red as he realities Sam had changed the first  letter of his name. "You're cute when you blush," Sam murmurs, placing a quick kiss against Gabe's nose. 

Gabriel pouts, tilting his head back and looking up into Sam's eyes before slowly dragging his eyes down to Sam's lips and flicking them back up again. 

Sam smirks, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and placing a small kiss against Gabe's pouted lips. Gabe makes a small noise in the back of his throat as he leans up in an attempt to kiss Sam. 

Sam stands up a bit straighter, using his height to keep Gabe just out of reach.

"Saaaammmmmyyy," Gabe groans, reaching up and entwinning his hands around the back of Sam's neck and running his fingers through Sam's hair. 

Sam sighs, leaning down slightly. Gabriel smiles, pulling himself up onto the tips of his toes and placing as long, soft kiss against Sam's lips. They pull back and Sam rests his forehead on Gabriel's forehead with a content smile.

"We should go somewhere tonight, like a movie or the diner," Sam breathes.

Gabe brushes his lips against Sam's, "like a date?"

Sam snorts, "yes like a date, dork."

"Hey, I'm your dork though," Gabe says in a cheesy tone.

Rolling his eyes, Sam leans in, "whatever, cheeseball, but yes you are mine and I..." Sam froze, unsure on whether he should say those next two words.

Gabe pulls back slightly, searching Sam's eyes with his own golden whiskey ones. "You okay Sammy?"

"Uh, yeah, sorry I just realised I forgot to ask Dean for the Impala tonight, we'll rethink the Michifer thing later," Sam stutters, pecking Gabe's lips once more before saying a hurried goodbye.

"Oh, Okay, see ya later Sammy," Gabe calls out, his brow furrowed.

Sam runs down the street, forgetting about their Michifer plan altogether as he turns down a familiar street and bounds up their front steps. Bursting through the front door, Sam skids to a stop, his eyes wide. 

"Holy shit..." Sam trails off as Cas and Dean jump apart. 

"Sammy, h-hey there," Dean blushes, rubbing the back of his neck.

Cas sinks into the couch, his cheeks flaming red.

"Wow, how long...?"

Dean glances at Cas, still blushing, "Um, since just now..."

Sam blinks, he would have fun with this later but right now he needed his brother's advice.

"Right, um, thats awesome I was getting sick of the eye sex." This causes the two to blush even harder. "But I need to ask you something quickly," Sam looks at his brother.