Halloween Special: Trick or Trick?

*not a part of the storyline*

Sam tugged at his costume, narrowing his eyes at his reflection in the mirror. He was dressed as the tenth Doctor, because David Tennant... And he was currently adjusting his trench coat while he waited for Gabe to return downstairs.

Sam was currently waiting in front of the mirror that sat in the Novak's downstairs hallway. Dean was still getting ready at their house and Cas was upstairs.

Michifer were cuddling in a 'platonic' way in the lounge.

"Samoose! Your trickster is here!" Gabriel leaps down the stairs, a wide grin on his face.
Sam turned to see Gabe dressed as Loki, of course.

"Wow Gabe, I really didn't expect you to dress as a Trickster..."

"Don't sass me My dear Moose, this is the best idea I've ever had, now I can prank people  and blame it on the power of this suit, Loki is controlling me and all that crap."

Sam rolls his eyes, "no one will think that, Gabriel."

But Gabe had already ran out of the house, picking up a bag that made clattering noises as  he jostles it.

Shaking his head, Sam moved into the lounge in time to see Cas and Dean take up the other couch. Signing, he sits down on the end of Michifer's couch as their other friends file into the room.

Soon enough the whole group were there; Charlie, Kevin, Garth and Sam sprawled out on the floor. Cas, Dean, Michael, Lucifer, Balthazar and Meg took up the couches. They were busy putting the first horror movie on, while waiting for the others, well Gabe, to arrive.

Two more people run in, dressed in Deadpool and Spiderman costumes, and plop down on the floor. Adam and Samandriel, who were glaring at Lucifer. Apparently Lucifer had forgotten to invite them.

Gabe finally slinks in and curls up beside Sam, a smirk on his face as they press play.

The movie didn't seem that scary to start with, but after the first jumpscare, the teens clutched at however they were sitting beside in horror. Gabriel buried himself into Sam's side, his eyes wide as he watched the screen.

Lucifer, well even he jumped the tiniest bit before grinning and watching with anticipation. Mikey wasn't as keen. Adamandriel left after the second jumpscare.

Finally, the movie was over and the teens decided to go to the park in their costumes because why the hell not. Gabe ran outside ahead of them, pulling Sam along behind him.

"What the hell Gabe?" Sam stumbles down the steps.

"Ah, so you know how powerful this costume is, making me prank and all-"

"The costume doesn't make you prank, no one would believe that."

"Ah, well..." Gabe walks over to the impala, and Sam chokes.

"Is, is the Impala painted? Did you.... Holy shit Dean's going to kill you."

Gabriel pales ever so slightly, "he'll get the joke."

"I really doubt it."

"What the hell!?" Dean's furious voice fills the air.

"Uh... Deano, you like?"

Dean was struggling to keep his breathing even, he looked like he was going to pass out. Cas lays a comforting hand on Dean's shoulder as Dean clenches his fist.

Gabriel pats the car, "you know what they say, 'whats the point of growing up if you can't be childish sometimes,' fantastic saying that."

"Dude, did you just quote Doctor Who on your death bed?"