chapter three

As I turn on the keurig on, I can hear someone coming downstairs. The first thing I see is the blonde hair, Corbyn. 
"Hey Corb" Daniels says. Corbyn nods his head.
"What time did you get inside?" I ask
"I don't now, I think around 3ish" He answers.
"Shit, thats rough" I say.
"Well you were the first one out" Daniel says.
"Shut up" I say, we all laugh.

When the others make their way to the kitchen, we all seem to be getting along. I hop onto the bench with Yazmine handing her her coffee, she snatches it and sips it vigorously.
"Whats up with you?" I ask
"Nothing, just I realised that won't see you for 4 months"
"We'll be coming back to L.A. in like 1 month then we come back to San Francisco close to the end so wait a month then maybe we can get you to San Fran in 3ish months" I say
"I'll miss you." Yaz suddenly gets serious.
"I'll miss you too." I reply back. The boys laughing snaps us out of our cheesyness.

-

Once again, the couch is a very comfy place. I look over seeing Jack and Yazmine hitting it off, like flirting.
"Yaaaaaz?" I say. I get up pulling her from the couch and into the kitchen.
"You good there?" I ask. 
"What? Ohhh that. yeah his nice, and hot, and his hair looks like noodles." she explains.
"Okay but can you not make it awkward between him and I because the 4 months are gonna be torturous if all he asks me about is you." I say. 

We walk back to living room, Daniel gets up coming towards me. "Hey, can I talk to you?" He asks. "Umm, sure?" I reply walking back into the kitchen.
"Jack really likes Yazmine and when he falls, he really falls. So do I kill the dragon or let it breathe?" 

"Let it breathe, she likes him to." I reply. "like also really likes him." I carry on.
I see Jakeen leaning off the couch trying to see what Daniel and I are doing.
"Jakeens looks at us, let me text you so we can talk about it, without looking so obvious." I say. That was probably the smoothest way of getting his number.
"You should probably get all of our numbers, just in case."
"Yeah that'll be great."

-

Seeing them near the front door scares me, I can't believe I wont see them for 4 months. Yazmine hugs me whispering that she'll miss me and stuff I didn't understand, then Jakeen joins and squeezes us tight.
"I'll miss you guys soooooo much" I say. Yaz hugs me again not letting go for a while.
"already miss you jack" I say to Jakeen. "Seriously, anytime you need me just call or text, I don't care what time it is or if theres a time difference." Jakeen says holding both my hands in his.
"Same here but can it be between 3pm - 9pm because I need to find shit to do without this summer." Yaz says. 
"Well I think we get a 2 week break sometime during the tour, I'll let you know when it is and if im gonna come back home for it, okay" I say to them.
"Promise" Yaz says
"I Promise" I reply.
Yaz slowly walks towards her car, before getting in she screams "I love you, miss you" and blows a kiss. 

Bye.