chapter thirty-five

"Mom." My mom says as she walks into the large bedroom that my mom and dad used to sleep in.
"Hey, darl." Nonna says softly, not holding back her Italian accent. "What are you boys doing here?" She says looking over at them.
"We wanted to see you." Harley says walking up to the bed, taking her hand. I hid behind Daniel, I couldn't bring myself to look at her. I love her too much to see her in pain.
"Do I have a third grandson I don't know about?" She asks trying to lighten the mood. I step out from behind him. Her face lights up when she sees me.

"ahhh, Hailey. Hows my beautiful granddaughter going?" She asks.
"Good." I say trying to hold back the tears. Nonna looks up at mom.
"Now who's this handsome boy?" Nonna asks. I look back and a huge smile comes across Daniel's face.
"Umm Nonna. This is my boyfriend Daniel." I say nervously. Nonna is the only family member that knows about what happend with Lucas. She would call me every night to see if I was still alive. She would calm me down after an incident, and lifted me up when I broke up with him. She looks at we worryingly, her eyebrows raiser and eyes narrow. I know what she mean. I shake my head, smileing as Daniel takes the seat next to me, resting his hand on Nonna's arm.

Nice to meet you Mrs." He says pausing not knowing her last name.
"Please don't call me Mrs we don't live in the 60s, call me Val... or Nonna." She says to him.
"Nice to meet you Val." He says, they smile at each other.
For the next 3 days Nonna got to know Daniel and Daniel got to know Nonna.

I walk towards Nonna's bedroom seeing the door open slightly.
"Can you do me a favour." Nonna asks.
"Anything." I hear a voice most likely Daniel's
"Look after her. I can tell she really likes you and you'll need to be there when I go." Nonna says. I look to see Daniel grab her hand. "She's been through so much in the past 2 years, especially when her father passed and Lucas." Nonna says beginning to cry.
"Val I know I'm young but I already know that I love Hailey. I always wanna be there for her, no matter what. And if I hurt her, I give you permission to haunt me" Daniel says making them both laugh. Nonna reaches for the glass of water in front of her, Daniel picks it up as she moves the straw over to her mouth. 

The thoughts in my mind fly in a thousand different directions. He just told the person that I care about the most in the world that he loved me.

 He just told the person that I care about the most in the world that he loved me

haileywayland yesterday i lost my beautiful nonna. the past 5 days with her were beautiful. i wanna thank her for always being there even when i was 3000 miles away. we will all miss you, love hailey xx

Liked by jakepaul, harleywaylanddd and 42,659 others

skyesprincess miss you nonna
corbeeeaaan RIP Nonna
mitchfallio Bye nonna
imzachherron prayers
loganpaul RIP my second grandma
danleymyship So sorry Hailey RIP Nonna
seaveydaniel RIP Val xxx

LOAD MORE

seaveydaniel This is Valentina, Hailey's Nonna

seaveydaniel This is Valentina, Hailey's Nonna. For the past week I've spent time with her, laughed with her and cried with her. On Thursday May 10th 2018 Nonna lost her life. May she always be remembered on this day and in years to come. Love you Val. RIP.

Liked by jackaverymusic, haileywayland and 208,481 others

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED