chapter eleven

Mom rushes into Hayden's room, next to mine.
"You coming to show tonight?" She asks him.
"Yeah, sure." He answers. I hear him get off his bed walking into my room where I am on my bed in Daniels arms. 
"Hey, bro can I talk to you." Hayden asks Daniel, he gets off the bed, I hold onto his hand until his further enough away our hands slide out of each others. Hayden takes Daniel downstairs to the rest of the boys. I decide now would be a good time to start getting ready for the show, 10 minutes before we leave. I throw on my 'Why Don't We' hoodie Daniel gave me in New York and the only ripped jeans I have left in my drawers, I grab a safety pin from my junk drawer and secure the all access pass in the front pocket of my jeans, I leave the braids in that I did last night as they still look decent.

"Now I was kidding about going to the boys house this morning but if we are not all on that bus in 2 minutes we will be late for this show." Mom stresses. Daniel runs up the stairs waiting for me, he hold his hand out, I gap it and walk out to the bus with him.
"Look at you love birds." Jack says.
"I could say the same for you." I say looking at him and Yaz.

The 20 minute bus ride felt like a split second after all the talking we did. I pick up my camera from the storage box under one on the seats and we get off the bus, I kiss Daniel and make my way to the front of the building to record the fans.
"Bye babe." He says as I walk away, the butterflies in my stomach come back partying when Daniel calls me babe. Hayden puts his hand on Daniels should. "You better treat her right." Hayden warns him.

-

Mid show the boys stop their normal set.
"We'd like to bring our beautiful photographer, Hailey on stage." Jonah says, the security guards lift me up stage, August walks out to where I normally am, taking photos of me. I look up, the bright white lights blinding me, how do these boy do this for an hour? 
"Today Hailey's brother Hayden surprised her, coming back from Afghanistan today." Daniel explains. "Come up here Hayden." Corbyn says to him. 
"But we have another surprise for Hailey." Zach says. The boys all lean in with Daniel and Corbyn's arm around me.
"Please welcome Hailey's other brother also came back from Afghanistan today." Daniel says putting his other arm out to the side of the stage. I crouch down putting my head in my hands. I see a large figure walking up the stairs on the other side of the stage, once again in military uniform. Once the crowd sees him they start screaming, once he gets closer I see it's actually Harley. I run over to him, once again jumping on him, hugging him. I start crying again seeing both brothers in the same place hasn't happend since my dad died. 

"Both of Hailey's brothers applied to be in the military after their father passed away also deployed Afghanistan nearly 1 year ago." Jonah says.

-

We get back to the house and I feel like I could just fall into Daniel's arms and sleep right there, I hug Harley before pulling Daniel upstairs.
"Wait, what's happening here?" Harley asks confused.
"Oh yeah, this is Daniel, tour mate/boyfriend." I say yawning. Daniel shakes Harley's hand and I pull him up the stairs into my room. I see Harley still looking confused walking up the stairs. 
"Look I leave the door open." I say to him as I let go of the door closing it half way.
I begin to take the jeans off, throwing them on the floor and rolling onto the bed next to me, closing my eyes instantly. I feel when Daniel hops onto the bed with me, he gets close, warming me up immediately.