chapter six

"Look you have to let me in, I'm Jessica Wayland's daughter."
"You think that person's suppost  to mean something to me?" That guard say, not letting me inside.
"Yes because she booked the venue, she's Why Don't We's tour mana... geeeer." I say remembering the pass I'd put in my pocket. I take it out of my pocket and show that guard.
"Okay that's a nice pass but off these girls in line have the same one" the guard says.
"Aghhhhh" I scream.
"Excuse me but are you the girl Daniel started following yesterday? Hailey Wayland?"I girl behind me asks.
"Umm, yes? How do you know that?" I ask
"We all know who the boys follow and if they follow someone new, we mostly know about it" She says.
"You were also on Zach's insta story when he was showing the bus" Another girl further in line says.
"Why don't you text him?" The first girl says.

I pull out my phone seeing a bunch of texts from Daniel.
Daniel - 8:34am: Where are you?
Daniel - 8:35am: Jonah just told me, have fun
Daniel - 8:54am: How's it going, have they killed you yet?
Daniel - 9:30am: We just toured the backstage area and your mom fell over, you should've been there
Daniel - 10:21am: Hey, when will you be done, your missing the fun

Another text pops up on my phone.
Daniel - 10:29am: I'm gonna peek outside see how your going
Hailey: Hey, I've trying to get this security guard to let me in for like 20 mins can you help me?

Daniel: Okay, I'm coming

I see Daniel and my mom walking through the door between the arena and the foyer. The girls start screaming and Daniel waves to them. He spots me and points over, my mom runs over to the door opening in letting me in. I look at the guard as I walk past him through the doors. Daniel looks at me. "I thought they killed you." He says laughing. I turn around waiting for mom but she tells us to go backstage.

I pull the large door open letting Daniel in. "Lady's first." I say. "Ha ha funny" He says pushing me lightly. The door closes and the large space in front of me is freeing. I feel the urge to run and scream and run more.
"Wow" Is all that comes out of my mouth.
"I know right" He says putting his arm around my neck, his hand resting on my shoulder. "I bet you can't beat me backstage" He says taking off, I follow him.
"I don't even know where to go" I scream running behind him. He stops getting closer to the stage. He turns around, his hair flips over to the other side displeasing him. He ruffles his fingers through his hair before locking eyes with me and we just stare, it feels like a while but I know its only a few seconds.