chapter fifteen

Jack and Yaz walk into the arcade again, after a few minutes they walk out with very large bright pink bear in Yaz's arms. They could not get more coupley. 

"Hey, Haze since you have a musical boyfriend now are gonna do music like you wanted to?" Logan asks me while we're walking back to our cars, which catches Daniel's attention, he still walks in front of us with Zach and Corbyn but is listening to our conversation.
"No, I gave that up when I moved out here." I tell him, "Which was stupid because most people move to L.A. to do music, you gave it up when you came here." Logan says back. 
"I don't know, I did music and my dad loved it, having him gone just puts a down on it for me." I reply not letting him know I still make my own songs.

We finally make our ways back to the cars, saying bye to Logan hurt, knowing it's been nearly a year since I last saw him. Will it be another year before I see him again? Corbyn, Jonah and Zach jump in the back, riding with me this time. I look over to Daniel in the passenger seat, he's holding a little plush dog in his hands.
"For you." He says extending his hands, bringing the dog closer to me.
"Thank you, kind sir." I reply picking up the dog from his hands, placing it on my lap.
"You like?" He questions. "Love." I giggle. 
"Okay, lovebirds can we go now?" Zach says placing his hand on the edge of my seat, I start the car following Harley back to the Why Don't We house.

Zach opens the door and I see Harley dropped Jack and Yaz off already, then it hit me, the ripe smell similar to the bus. 
"You need a candle." I say as I walk into the kitchen.
"We have some in the cabinet over there but we don't use them." Jonah says pointing to a cabinet in the kitchen. I walk over opening the cabinet door, so many candles. I choose one, it looks like it came from bath and body works, I'm offended they haven't used it. To the side of the cabinet I spot a pack of matches, taking them out with the candle. Placing the candle in the centre of the island bench in the kitchen, lighting it immediately. After the few hours the 'Relax' candle has filled the house with a nice lavender and vanilla scent.

Daniel and Jack give Yaz and I a house tour, showing us each room and ending back in the kitchen. The rest of the boys rested, sinking into the couch, watching something on the TV. Daniel sits down first and I sit next to him not realising how far away I really was. He looks at me, "We're not in public you can at least sit close to me." I move over throwing my legs over his, being held up by the foot rest in front of the couch. I didn't know how tired I was until I got comfortable, falling alseep on Daniel's shoulder.