chapter twenty-six

"The show was amazing." I say walking backstage with Skye, Harley and Hayden. 
"When Hayden makes eye contact with Daniel I see a hint of rage come across his face, and so does Jack.
"Soooo, I heard you guys talked." Jack says trying to get information out of us. I look at Daniel and smile. Yaz screams.
"Yes, I can tell they made up." She says extra excited. I look at Hayden whose looked like hes calmed down in the seconds of Yaz's observation.
"So it is true?" Zach says holing Daniel shoulder. I look at Daniel and he looks at me, just by look we agree to tell them. 
"Yes its true." Daniel says still looking at me. 

Harley picks me up, setting me down closer to Daniel. I look at him and he puts his hand around my shoulder.
"You guys are so cute." Skye says looking at us with puppy dog eyes.
"Oh good you made up." Mom says walking around the corner. "You guys need to get back on stage see the fans still there. Daniel kisses me on the cheek and runs off with the best of the boys. Yaz stands there with us. 
"Aren't you gonna go take photos of the boys?" I ask her. She takes the camera off around her neck and hands it to me.
"This was your job first. I've had my go, now its your turn."
I pick up the camera walking on stage seeing the boys down on the floor with the fans, dancing, laughing and having fun.
"Hey looks who's back." Jonah says looking up at me.
"This is just for tonight, Yaz is doing every other show." I say smiling.
"Glad to have you back on board." August says walking up to me.

-

"Can we go to the Portland show, pleeaaase." I beg her.
"Okay, but your brothers are going back home today, you're both going back tomorrow. You need to get ready for the school year." Mom says looking at us.
"Okay! Thank you" We say running back to the boys room.

"We're going." Skye scream as we enter the room. Daniel stands up grabbing my by my waist pulling my down onto the bed with him.
"Get a room." Corbyn says throwing a pillow at us.
"You're in my room." Daniel says sitting up. I get up readjusting myself on Daniel's lap comfortably.

We hear a knock on the door, we all look up while Corbyn opens it.
"Hey guys, we just wanted to say bye, we're going back to L.A. now." Hayden says walking in the room further.
"Bye." Everyone says yelling. Hayden looks at Daniel, doing the I see you thing with his fingers.
"Just go already." I say laughing. "Bye." They say at the same time while exiting the room