chapter thirty-one

I see Daniel fumbling with a lump in his pocket.

"What's that?" I question him. He pulls a black ring box from his pocket.

"Don't worry I'm not proposing." He says, I release a breath of relief. I love the guy but we're too young to get married. I haven't even told him I love him. He turns to face me, holding the box close to his lap.
"What is it then?" I ask him. He opens the box to reveal a beautiful rose gold ring.
"Oh my god, Daniel." I say, mouth open, amazed by the beauty of the two things in front of me.
"It's a promise ring. It's been 1 year today since we met, and I want you to know how much I love you." He says. I kiss him, slowly and passionately. "I love you too." I say still resting our foreheads together, my hands cupped around his face. He pulls away taking my hand, sliding the ring onto my ring finger on my left hand. I kiss him again, this time it was long. 

He slides down to the beach in front of us, holding his hand out. He pulls me down and I reach back for the beach bag behind me. 

I see the rest of the group all piled on Corbyn.
"What's happening here?" I ask walking up. They all slowly get up or roll off him, laughing.
"The question is where we're you two?" Jack says smirking. 
"SHES WEARING A RING." Yaz says getting up and taking my hand. "Oh my god, it's beautiful." She says looking up at Daniel. "Jack take some notes." She finishes. Skye walk around as Yaz passes my hand to her. "No way, that's beautiful." Skye says pulling my hand closer to her face.

"Wait are you getting married." Corbyn asks confused. Various types of no come from Daniel, Yaz, Skye and I.
"It's a promise ring, promising that I will lover her forever." Daniel says as he hold my hands in his. He looks into my eyes, his beautiful blue eyes remind me of the ocean behind us. I peck him on the lips before running over, dropping the bag with everyone else, taking off the clothing over top of my swimsuit. Everyone does and the same and we run into the water together.

It's getting cold as I'm laying down on the towel. The cold metal on my finger catches my attention. Looking down at it, it's beautiful. I roll over to the beached whale I call my boyfriend. 
"How did you choose it?" I ask him. He wraps one arm around me and the other picks up my hand containing the ring. 
"I remember you saying you loved rose gold, your phone it rose gold, your necklace is rose gold, and that ring is beautiful." He says staring into my green eyes.
"We need to take a photo." I say sitting up. Daniel sits up with me and grabs my waist pulling me on his lap.
"We do." He says leaning in for a kiss.

haileywayland it's not a proposal but it's still means forever

seaveydaniel has been tagged

Liked by jackaverymusic, loganpaul and 87,569 others
25,134 comment
wdwforeverrr Ahhhhhh mommy and daddy
jackaverymusic stop being cuter then #jazmine
danielwdwseavey Can you not you attention seeking whore
yazminejacksonn @danielwdwseavey can YOU not
jakepaul Just get married already 
dannycvswife go away you ugly mole
skyesprincess @dannycvswife why? she'll always be better then you
danleymyship @skyesprincess SAVAGE 
seaveydaniel Forever baby

LOAD MORE

( A/N: this is the ring I pictured Daniel gave Hailey I know its not like the one in picture above but this is what I was thinking)