Act 5: Andrew Lewis

Inside the mall were many stores that the boys saw with me on my birthday as I thought back then to buy them new clothes but forgot it with needing to go back home on a race against them which was hard on me, we went first for some decorations so that then we can just go back home after getting the snacks making me look at each item before selecting a few that were the best and then going to pay as Damien simply looked around "Let's go now, we need to get some groceries" I said making him nod and followed me towards the store making me look for everything that was on the list at the moment as Damien suddenly stopped to look at the book store.

I wondered why he was looking at it so I thought for a moment and walked over to his side "Do you want to go in for a look?" I asked making him turn to me in slight surprise, he nodded making me smile as I went inside to look over the many kinds of books that was there for me to buy as Damien followed me close by to me as I stopped by a few kinds of books that I could buy at the moment, I picked a book to look on what it was about before putting it back while Damien squinted his eyes towards them "Can you... not read?" I asked making him sigh and nod "I can't read neither can Sam, he choose not to while I was not allowed to learn how" he explained making me look at him with sadness.

I went to looking for a few books that I still didn't have yet and then went to pay for them as Damien followed me into the grocery store to get what was needed before then going back to the mansion, I walked inside and placed the decorations close by and the food in the kitchen while getting my books in my room to read later on when i'm done with everything else and looked to see Mika had texted me about how she was sorry about the party and how I should simply rest before it happens as she and the boys would take care of setting everything up making me sigh and simply go to getting ready and then read a bit before going to bed as I then wait for the party to come.

Getting the dress on I then went to putting on the dangling diamond tear earrings and my black high heel mini boots making me smile at the results as I put my Paris perfume on, I went to read a bit and then studied a few things before I noticed ho...

Getting the dress on I then went to putting on the dangling diamond tear earrings and my black high heel mini boots making me smile at the results as I put my Paris perfume on, I went to read a bit and then studied a few things before I noticed how the party would start soon since when came morning I did more reading and homework as the boys and Mika got ready the place for the party, I looked at my phone at times in hopes that mom or dad would call or even text me about the party but neither had making me wonder what was wrong at the moment as I then sigh and walk out of the room to see Suzu with Naomi walking out of Mika's room with her not far behind, I got to the entrance hall where the boys were all dressed in suits waiting for me and Mika to arrive so that everything was ready making me smile to them sweetly as while I came down to the last step Damien came to take my hand and bring me down to the floor.

Mika waited for me at the door so Erik and Sam could open the door for our parents who I could sense on the other side of the double door, I nodded for them to open as our parents were surprised slightly to seeing them as me and Mika stood before them as they believed them to be servants probably due to the boys using there magic on them, mom came over to me after complimenting Mika with the way she looks and then making dad do the same as he spoke to her "I'm sorry I didn't call, I was going to for the party but your father..." she had no need to finish the sentence, I knew all to well that he didn't want me to know these kinds of things  and he's most likely trying to figure out a way for me to no longer be allowed to reside in the mansion.

Guests slowly entered making Mika getting questioned from left and right while I simply looked around and greeted some of the guest and asked questions about there condition at work or at home making them open up to me with ease, I decided to go out to the garden feeling it was to warm for me inside making me go for some fresh air at the moment feeling like it felt nice as the sound of steps coming over made me turn to a man I felt like I knew "Your Andrew Lewis right?" I asked making him smile and nod to my question as I remembered being introduced to him by Jared Lewis and my grandfather "Would you like to sit with me?" I asked making him nod and sit before me "May I ask the reason to your troubles?" I asked not wanting to push him so far that he would leave.

"I was presented to your sister by your mother, your father was slightly" he couldn't find the right words for what he was wanting to say about him "Rude, heartless, a demon incarnated?" I suggested making him then laugh at my words making me giggle back to him, he didn't say anything else from that but we chatted a bit before it was time for him to leave as I brought him to the door and bid farewell to him making him smile and hoped to see me again soon, the other guests slowly left making me bid them goodbye with Mika and father next to me as once done Mika went to speak with mother and her friends leaving me with father "Next time stay out of this" he said to me as I noticed Sam glaring at my father most likely because he heard what he said to me.

Even so he with mother with Mika's friends left making me sigh as James came to my side "Is he always like this with you?" he asked as the boys came to my side with Mika who was confused at the moment "Ever since I came into his life" I replied making Sam ready to go after him but Erik stopped him as James claimed that me and Mika could turn in for the night, I felt sleep was calling me to my bed as I was about to get into my room as Mika stayed with the boys after I had bid them goodnight but a voice made me freeze me at my door.

"Oh-oh-oh~ It didn't take long to find you little shits after all~!"