Act 6: Malix's attack

Mika's pov.

A red guy with pointy ears and scary outfit and a girl also a red person with pointy ears and scary outfit was in my home, Jas was in her room right now and fear was in me right now as the boys surrounded me so that I wouldn't be seen at the moment while I was scared from what was going on, the guy looked over the boys and smirked making me feel my blood run cold at that moment as Sam tried to fight him only for the guy to point his gun to him and shoot but nothing happened "This place is protected" Damien said as the red guy known as Malix demanded answers for the situation making me only want him and the girl who for some reason was looking towards the stairs to be gone.

"I smell... something familiar" he said all of a sudden making the girl look slightly confused but I felt like she was worried when all of a sudden a dagger stabbed him in the shoulder as he growled and glared to figure out who did it, he then smiled with a wicked grin towards the stairs where Jas stood and walked down to face him "Get. the. fuck. out. of. my. house!" she growled as I felt my body tremble from her words while Malix simply laughed like crazy from what she said, Malix stared then at her and pointed his gun to her making me hold in a scream as Jas flipped him and pinned his arms to his back making us all gasp but the girl who simply watched without doing anything "I want you both out now and to never come back!" she claimed as Malix turned to the boys then me and lastly towards Jas before he and the girl walked out making me scared as I trembled in fear from them.

I almost collapsed to the ground if Sam hadn't caught me as I watched Jas leave to get back to her room, the boys explained to me about Malix being a demon and the differences between them and him making me nod in understanding as I then went to bed to get some sleep as I wonder what had just happened while I was seated on my bed, a gentle knock on my door made me jump up and quickly move to answer it and see it was James making my heart beat faster then it was before now "I wish to apologize for the troubles my brother's and I brought to you and your sister" he said making me look at him in surprise as my mind went to the worse with him claiming they would leave as I went into defensive "It's alright! You didn't know he would find you or anything, besides all you need to do is defeat him right?" I claimed making him sigh with a smile and nod to me.

For some odd reason his reaction helped me relax a bit for now as I then smiled back to him with a slight blush that he noticed to my shock, he walked over to me as I tried to calm my heart but it got worse when he leaned in to look at my face making my blush worsen as he whispered into my ear gently "Why don't you tell what's wrong?" which for some reason made me nod as I admitted having a crush on someone that was one of them, he looked at me with no surprise or even fear for what would happen if I were to date one of them instead he looked like he wanted to know more from this "And who would that might be?" he asked as a shiver went up my spine from his soft words making me unable to refuse and say that it was him as he smirked and gently placed his lips on my own making him moan as I was at last fully in love with him at that moment as I didn't care of what would happen next to me.

My pov.

I was in my room, facing the ceiling as I think back to what just happened, with what happened so far it was possible that things turn to the worse here on out as I then sit up on my bed and look at the two items that grand-pa left for me the envelope and that what looked to be a wrapped box as I decided to look into the envelope first to know what he had left further, standing to go to it I stopped when someone knocked at my door making go to answer it as I see Damien there making me wonder what was wrong right now for him to be there to see me "I wanted to know if you were doing alright at the moment from what you saw earlier today" he explained as I invited him inside my room so he could explain to me what I had just seen, he explained to me that the man I saw was a demon named Malix who has been trying to kill them since they entered his territory while traveling.

"We didn't know devils were there in the first place, all we wanted was to get to Chicago to stay for a bit and then go back to our travels. But instead we encountered demons who wanted to kill us for coming on to there territory" he explained making me then nod to him "Well, you guys wanted to beat the ones who injured you, so then train to beat them" I said making him look at me for a moment before nodding to my words while still trying to understand something "I really need to get some sleep, I have so much to do tomorrow" I said as he then blinked at me and stood "My brother's and I can do it" he said but I shake my head no "Sadly it's my job and I need to do it no matter what. I'll call you guys when you can help" I said making him nod and walk out as I then went to bed for some sleep that I so well needed from all of this.