Act 15: New years love❤🎆

Everyone was here, Mika's friends came for a visit and the Anderson's invited Mika for diner with of course only my mother getting me a present, father of course didn't care so I stayed with the boys to make sure we had everything for the New years making Matthew and James the ones who placed themselved to make dinner, from what Erik told me they had taken out all of the cook books from the library to make everything leaving the rest of us to relax, Damien and I were in my room simply cuddling at the moment "Is it possible for you to be a dream?" I asked making him chuckle at me "If I were, then you wouldn't be happy" He said and kissed my forehead as I giggled once more.

There were times then with him I get a panic attack during the night but Damien made sure I was fine making me smile later on "Come on let's go help" he said making me nod and get up to help, Mika was trying her best to keep Sam out of the kitchen making me giggle at the sight as Erik opened the door to Suzu and Naomi making  me smile and go greet them both "How are you feeling now? Does the incident of that murder still haunt you?" Naomi asked making me shake my head, it was the lie we went for them when I didn't come out of my room after what happened with Malix "The guys at time need to wake me up in the night but i'm getting there" I said making them both nod as Mika went to greet them.

With them distracted I sighed as Damien came over to my side to give me comfort, since he can read minds he knows how i'm feeling and it helped since at times I hide things from the others and I would only tell him the rest once alone with him, we went to the dinning room as James and Matthew moved to set the last dishes on the table making me smile as Damien got me to sit next to him while Mika kept a seat next to her for James, everyone was getting into it as Suzu spoke about her parents while Naomi spoke about her's "Hey Mika, Jasmine how was it with your parents?" Naomi asked and I frozed since I didn't know what to say since father didn't want me there "Jas was sick so she couldn't be there, so I was with them and since she was so weak and tired we couldn't video chat or anything" Mika lied making me nod to this as James explained to them what had happened.

Once the meal was done, Suzu believed that we were all boring and should play truth or dare but with shots of vodka if we refuse "That way we can also see how people are from drinking!" she had added making us all in the end accept in playing the game making me know this would end badly in the end, Sam was the hardest to make to refuse and drink and James was right now stressing over a question Suzu asked him, Erik was drinking from the dares and had yet to react while Matthew still has yet to pick dare, Naomi and Damien are trying to not drink but are slowly doing so in the end while Mika is getting scared as for Suzu and I we have been drinking a bit but only she is slowly reacting to it while I was still fine.

You would think that I would be like Suzu or even worse but... i'm not a human meaning this alcohol has no effect on me even if I finish the whole bottle, but now if someone dared me to drink it... it would be barely a buzz for me "Alright Sam truth or dare?" I asked him "Dare me bitch!" he said and now I glared at him "I dare you... to get naked and run around outside of the mansion yelling 'Jasmine is the best!' Until you get back to the front door" I said making Matthew and Naomi do a spittake, Erik and James look at me in shock Mika was looking at me like I was crazy while Suzu and Damien laughed making me look to Sam who was debating on doing it or not.

Since he has super speed he could get it done but with Suzu and Naomi he can't leaving him to take a shot or doing the dare "Give me the vodka" he mumbled making me laugh as he took a shot of it and drank, time went on and Mika was now gone and James had enough so he took her to bed for now, Naomi decided to go home and Suzu was now out of it so Erik took her home making me giggle as Sam glared to me "How are you not drunk?" he asked making me giggle "I'm a dragon Sam. This vodka is nothing to me" I said making his eyes widen to my words as he mumbled things about being a dragon was like cheating to him right now making me giggle to him as Damien came over to me and kissed my cheek "Matthew is sleeping, James is trying to help Mika, Sam went to bed and Erik should be back soon" he said making me giggle.

Looking to the clock I saw there was barely three minutes left till midnight making me pull him to the entrance of the garden making him look to me confused for a moment and then smiled to me now understanding my actions, he looked at me with a smile making me do the same to him in return "This might be the best year yet" I said making him nod to me in return as there was only a minute left now before midnight which made Damien hold me closer to him as I blushed to him as we looked at the sky above making me smile as we started the countdown.

10...9...8

We looked at one another.

7...6...5

He moved in closer making me blush at him.

4...3...2

I was barely a few inches from his lips as I felt like an eternity passed.

"1 happy new years" he whispered quickly and we kissed making me hold him close to me as best I could "Yeah, happy new years" I spoke back to him as fireworks blew up in the sky making us look at them for a part of the night.

Best. New. Years. In my whole LIFE!!!

Happy new years everyone!

PAL out! 😄