Act 9: Saviors!

Jasmine's pov.

When morning came I got ready to get to school quickly knowing that if I don't hurry I would be late for practice, I took some toast and some money and went to my car to get going for my classes of the day making me smile as everything went well for the day but my mind wondered over to the pained look Damien had on the day before as I ate when I kept my mind quiet about the nightmare, during some of my classes instead of listening to the teacher I ended up thinking to Damien and what happened making me wonder if I should have told him about the nightmare instead of keeping it to myself, lunch came and I got my usual Mika text and then phone call to talk to her and her friends to talk about anything and everything making me smile and laugh with them before going for my classes.

As the last bell rang I collected my things to get to my car while thinking of the homework that I needed to do for class and a project that I had to start on for class in two weeks about a mythical creature of our choice as I got an idea of what mine would be about and get back home knowing that the others would be waiting for me as Mika would want to know how college was for me today and want to know about everything that was said or that I did during the day and I still had some work to finish for the toy company making groan in irritation to the fact that my dad put his work load in mine to be like it was on my own, but as I got to the car I turned only for something to hit me hard on the temple blacking me out without any idea of what could be happening to me next.

Mika's pov.

I got home from school after saying bye to my two friends, usually when I get home Jas would already be back in her room studying but this time the boys looked a bit panicked about something at the moment making me go over to James who had gone over to me "Have you seen your sister?" he asked making me shake my head no as this got me worried about her "Where is she?" I asked as Sam came over "We don't know, she isn't back from school yet. Erik left to see if something came up for her and is keeping her away right now" he explained making me nod as the sound of her car and the sight of Erik coming over told me she wasn't with him, he looked slightly worried about something "Malix has her, I found some blood near her car and the strong smell of devils" he explained making my eyes widen from what he just said.

I started to panic at his words as the boys got to making a plan to rescue her right now as they told me to stay in my room as I started to panic about where she was and what was being done to her at the moment, James came in an hour later to sit at my side on the bed and held me in his arms making me sigh to him as I started to relax "Do you have any idea of why a devil would want her?" he asked as I shake my head "I was a baby when she came in the family and the only thing I can remember is that on her body were faint scars from something but she would never tell me only say to wait until I was older" I explained making him nod "We think she was brought to an abandoned building" he said making me nod as he then walked out to get to his mission of saving my sister.

Damien's pov.

We got in one of the cars that were in the garage and drove to the building that should be where Jasmine was, we thought that sneaking in and getting her out would be good but the devils caught on and tied us up and threw us in a room Malix and Eris were in "Well... Well... Well~ Looks like the boys thought they could get there little girl back~ Well ya might wanna look at the new look I just gave her~" he said making my eyes widen at her form on the side, she was curled up looking to have a hard time breathing as her left leg was set in a bad angle and with wounds and gashes on her skin slowly bleeding a puddle on the floor around her making me worry for her as she wasn't even opening her eyes making me understand that she wasn't conscious still.

"Now you'll all watch as she dies!~ But first... Eris~ Remove the protection spell~" Malix said making my eyes widen as she went around Jasmine's body before chanting something as the energy around her body vanished, James had wide eyes at this as Malix pointed the gun at her head as she still didn't move from all of this "I wouldn't do that if I were you... Unless you want someone's rage on you~" the sound of a girl made us all turn to the window, her brown hair was long as it covered her right eye as only her left red eye showed as her clothes were very revealing as Malix laughed "Why should I care? Let this person come cause i'm not scared" he said as he went to pull the trigger only for a seal to appear on Jasmine's left inner thigh as she was then protected.

"Warned you~" she sneered as then out of nowhere another figure came and attacked the devils killing them one by one as Malix and Eris fled, the girl moved by us and got the bonds off us before going over to Jasmine as the man lifted her gently in his arms "We need to leave, she is badly wounded and could die if we don't help her fast" she said making us nod and bring them to the car as we went back to the mansion, Jasmine started to wake up at that moment to see the man holding her "S-Saero?" she croaked out before wincing in pain making James drive faster towards the mansion knowing that the two wouldn't let us near her for now, Mika ran over as the girl and man went for Jasmine's room making me wonder who they were as the girl then came back to us and we went to the dinning room.

"I don't know where to start but... My human name is Diana, but my real name is Ezeaur the princess of Lilith castle"