Act 14: Christmas!❄

Damien's pov.

"For the love of god - SAM GET OUT!!!!" the sound of Matthew yelling made me wince with Erik at my side as the two walked to the main hall with Matthew red "Come on Matthew... I just wanted to see what you were making. Is that too much?" he asked as James and Mika came in with the christmas tree decorations, James sighed at the fight before him and shaked his head as he had enough of this at the moment "Can you both stop this, Jasmine is resting from everything and the last thing we want is for her to panic" James said making everyone nod as he and Mika left to decorate the tree with Erik.

After the incident with Malix, Jas has been in her room mostly sleeping, we bring her food but she barely touches it at all to make her alright "Do ya think she'll come to join us?" Sam asked "Well we can't force her, let's just wait for now" Matthew said before going back to the kitchen to cook as Sam went to Jasmine's door to have there daily chat while I tried to figure things out about her, after she locked herself in Sam was the first to go to her door as she cried from her first nightmare of what she did, he spoke to her and she spoke back as he never once pushed her to say anything.

James did try to make her open up a bit to come out but she did nothing as Matthew and Erik would bring her food, Sam and Mika spoke to her leaving me and James with nothing, we all worried for her as I went to help with the tree, as the others got to decorating I watched them before going to help James "Did Sam go to have a chat with her?" he asked making me nod as he sighed as it was maybe the only way for us to get her to open up to us all for just a moment "Hey guys! Look who came to help" the sound of Matthew's voice made us turn to see Sam with Jasmine at his side looking to the floor as she stepped over one foot and then the other.

It was a surprise to us all but James was a bit more calm "Come over here and give us a hand Jasmine. Or you could go and help Matthew with diner" James said making Jasmine nod as she followed Matthew to the kitchen as Sam came to help "She's still not better from everything so she just wants to be left alone" Sam explained making everyone understand that she want's the subject to be left in the dark, we all nodded and got back to decorating the tree until Jasmine came back "D-diner is r-ready" she mumbled making us all nod as I sat next to her as Saero and Diana came in "I hope were not late" she said as James shakes his head no "Not at all, your just in time actually" he replied making her smile and sit on the other of Jasmine while Saero sat in front of me.

"Thats right, Jasmine the Demon Lord wanted you to have this" Diana said as she pulled out a piece of paper making myself and my brother's eyes widen as Jasmine took the paper and unfolded it to slowly read in her head making me able to hear "Jasmine, it has been such a long time since the last time we spoke but Ezaeur told me that you had suffered so much from the return of Malix, I do hope things shine in your path soon but never let yourself fall into the darkness as I believe my sons will help. Love Kelmur" she reads as tears fall from her cheeks making Erik move to wipe them away as Jasmine said nothing, we slowly ate and spoke making me wonder if something was wrong making me take hold of her hand as she squeezed mine as a way to tell me something.

Saero went to help Matthew to clean the dishes making me pull Jasmine away "Is it because of the letter?" I asked making her shake her head no "It's hard for me, with everything" she explained making me nod "Then don't force yourself for us, if you want to do something then do it because you want to" I said making her nod to me as we went to join the others before going to bed, a little around midnight my door opened slowly to let Jasmine in "I had a nightmare from what happened" she explained making me nod and move the covers so she could join me in bed making me smile as she came, she snuggled up to my side and smiled to me before going to sleep with me soon after her.

I woke up to Matthew cheering about christmas making me get up to no Jasmine in bed with me, I moved for the dinning room where Jasmine was setting things up for breakfast "I made us some... breakfast" she said as Sam smirked and moved to help her out making Erik join in, the rest of us sat together while waiting for the food as Diana went with Saero to get the presents for us to open together, Jasmine smiled the most from the books and mangas she got making her thank us for everything, when Diana and Saero left for the demon world Jasmine pulled me in the room where the tree was "Look above us" she said making me see a mistletoe there making me blush a bit but seeing Jas I saw she was red.

Grabbing the collar of my shirt, standing on her toes she kissed me gently on the lips, it surprised me from the action she took but in the end I kissed back before both pulling away, she blushed as the thoughts of my brother's thinking about me and Jas made me glare at where they might be as I then looked to Jasmine who was still red "Are you alright?" I asked as she nodded making me wonder what was wrong "I love you" she said simply making my eyes widen from her words as I then smiled and kissed her forehead making her look to me in surprise "I love you too" I said before pulling her in another kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Best. Christmas. Ever!