Almost Done

~Wednesday at 7:36 PM~

Lena typed away at her keyboard. Kara convinced her to finish writing her speech from home around six, so there she was. Lena had already showered, and Kara was showering at the moment. Lena rested her head back on the sofa and sighed. She was almost done, almost.

Kara finished showering and sat next to Lena. She swiftly kissed her on the cheek and wrapped her arms loosely around her neck. "Are you still writing, Lena?" Kara asked with her eyebrows raised. Lena nodded and kept typing, trying to focus.

Kara squinted her eyes and read what Lena was writing. She knew it was for her rally, but she didn't know what it was about. She read a line in the middle of the speech, "I'm not to be the person my brother is. Never have been, and I never will be." Kara smiled proudly at her girlfriend.

A few minutes later Lena smiled, "Finally." she said, running fingers through her hair. Lena closed her laptop and put it away. Kara sat on the sofa, smiling at her. "What is it?" Lena asked curiously. "We're playing a game." Kara responded. Lena chuckled softly and sat next to Kara, "What game are we playing then?" she sighed. "Truth or truth." Kara grinned goofily, and Lena jokingly rolled her eyes. "Fine." she smiled. "Yay," Kara smiled "Okay so... What are your four biggest fears? Like not deep fears like losing love. I mean like spiders or something." Kara sat criss-cross-applesauce, to face Lena. Lena shifted and turned towards Kara.

Lena thought to herself for a moment, although she already knew the answers. "Thunder, heights, falling from somewhere high and drowning." Lena admitted shyly. "Awww," Kara said "that's so cute!" Lena laughed slightly, "You think everything is cute Kara."

"Maybe," Kara smiled. "Besides, my fears are not cute, they're weird." Lena smirked. Kara rested her head on Lena's shoulder, "I beg to differ." Kara said quietly. Lena smiled at Kara and shook her head.

Lena pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "Game night at my place?" Lena asked the person. When Kara heard Alex's voice she smiled.

When Lena hung up the phone, Kara looked up at her and smiled. "Alex and Maggie are coming. They're bringing a few games. If I remember they said—" Kara cut Lena off with a kiss. Even though their eyes were closed, Kara could tell Lena was blushing profusely. Kara wrapped her arms around Lena's neck and Lena sighed happily.

Kara pulled away and stood up, going to get a speaker to connect her phone to. Lena whined and slumped back into the sofa.

Time Skip - 30 minutes

Kara and Lena sat together on the sofa watching Big Bang Theory until the doorbell rang. Lena grinned and walked over to the door to open it. When she did, Maggie and Alex were standing in the doorway with multiple games in their arms.

(Authors Note: sorry for such a short chapter, I wanted to give you guys a quick chapter)