SpongeBob?

Alex was pacing back and forth trying to make sense of their situation. This isn't possible. You don't go from being shot and almost dying to being perfectly fine in just a few weeks. Alex's mind was going a million miles an hour, and quite frankly, she was confused. "Kara, call J'onn." Alex instructed her sister who was hugging Lena.

Kara looked at Lena, making sure she'd be fine, and when the shorter girl gave her a nod, Kara called J'onn.

Lena was watching her girlfriend's face while she was making the call and when her pupils shrunk she knew Kara had done something. "Kara, what is it?" Lena was growing more and more and more nervous as her girlfriend was talking on the phone with J'onn. When Kara hung up the phone, she looked guilty and puzzled at the same time.

"Kara, what did he say?" Lena asked more firmly.

Kara muttered something so quietly that Lena who was lying down beside her couldn't hear her.

"Kara!" Lena's eyes softened when she realized she'd just yelled at Kara, "Just-just tell me what it is." Lena pleaded with her eyes.

"J'onn said that the only way possible that he could think of is that you at some point recently had Kryptonian blood in your veins, and even though the blood wouldn't stay very long, it stayed long enough to heal you."

When Alex heard this the spun around towards them. Somehow, Lena looked more shocked than Alex. "But how is this possible? You, wait what? I don't understand how I could've possibly had your blood." Lena was confusing herself as she talked.

Alex's eyebrows shot up. "Lena, it might not even be Kara's blood. Kara come here and pull out this floorboard."

They all looked at Alex as if she was mental, expessially Kara. "You want me to pull a floorboard off of the floor of my apartment, Alex?"

"No I said, CHEESE not BACON! How did you even hear bacon? No, I said NO BACON!" Maggie yelled at the phone, trying to order pizza.

Lena was startled, seeing as Maggie was yelling awfully loud, but chose to ignore it, shooting Maggie a goofy look.

Alex stared at her as if that was a normal thing to do, so Kara sighed before patting Lena's thigh gently and standing up to pull out the board. "There's nothing under these, Alex."

"Just pull this one out." Alex urged.

Kara pulled it out cautiously, even though she knew she could do it, she didn't want to break the board because she was going to make Alex put it back later. "Wait is there lead under these boards?" Kara asked after lifting one of them off of the ground.

"Pretty much, but there is a sheet of metal under it. Winn helped me put it there." Alex said, grabbing something from inside the floor. Alex pulled out a red box wit a painted cross on it.

"Why am I getting the feeling that I'm not going to like whatever is in that box?" Lena asked.

"It's probably because you're not going to."

"Great." Lena said sarcastically.

"Okay, so I'm going to take your blood and have Winn test it so we can see who the blood belongs to." Alex was going through the contents of the box, setting the things she needed aside.

"Wait, is this the only way to test if I have Kryptonian blood in my veins?" Lena asked anxiously.

"The only efficient one at the moment, yes. Besides, the results will be returned to us pretty quickly since Winn is doing it, and he probably has nothing better to do." Alex chuckled.

Kara snickered at her sister's comment. She was coming to the conclusion that Lena didn't like needles, so she made her way to her girlfriend and sat next to her. Lena gave her a grateful smile and turned to face Alex. "Okay."

Maggie was finally finished ordering the pizza and went to Alex's side. "So, what happening?"

"I'm drawing blood from Lena so we can send it to Winn so he can test it." Alex said putting the needle on the tube.

"I thought you didn't like needles, Lena." Maggie said skeptically.

"What, me? N- yeah." Lena avoided eye contact with the other women in the room.

"Oh, crap, I didn't even realize, Lena. I'm sorry. We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable with it." Alex offered.

"No, no. It's okay. I'll be alright. It-its just a smallish, well not very small needle." Lena tried convincing herself, but it wasn't quite working.

"Lena," Kara said, softly. "you don't have to."

Lena shook her head, "It's ok. Just do it." Lena felt around for Kara's hand. When she found it, Kara squeezed her hand gently. Lena pulled up her sleeve on her left arm and extended it towards Alex.

Alex got the needle and looked up at Lena to make sure she was ready, and when she received a slight nod, wrapped the elastic band around Lena's arm. "Wait, can you count to three?" Lena asked before Alex had the chance to do anything else.

Alex smiled sweetly, "Sure. Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Lena buried her face in the crook of Kara's neck.

"Three... Two... One..." Alex said slowly.

Lena screwed her eyes shut. Kara squeezed her hand again and Lena squeezed it back.

"Is it done yet?"

"Almost. I need a bit more blood."

"Okay."

A few seconds later Alex was done. She got a cotton ball and put it over the needle before she pulled it out. "Babe, can you get me a Bandaid for Lena?"

Maggie went to the kitchen and took out two boxes of Bandaids. "Spongebob or Hello Kitty?"

"Is that even a question? Spongebob obviously." Lena smiled.

Maggie chuckled and handed Alex a Bandaid.

"All done." Alex said standing up.

Kara kissed Lena's temple and Lena rested her head on Kara's shoulder. "I'm such a drama queen."

"You're just realizing that now?" Kara jokes.

"Shut up." Lena laughs.

|I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Let me know if it clarifies things. If not, feel free to ask some questions!! Love you guys|