Be Careful Bro (What's wrong with me)

Kara got to the DEO at 7:40 AM on Friday with Alex. Alex was worried something bad would happen, and Kara would blame herself. The whole morning was a blur for the sisters until they got to the DEO.

Winn was already at a computer, ready to do his thing. J'onn was sitting down waiting. It was strange, everyone was silent. It was like they all were waiting for something to happen.

When it was 7:55, Kara's heart rate went through the roof. "I-I'm going to head over." she started walking out but Alex grabbed her hand. "Be careful."

Kara nodded and flew out.

When she got to Branch Industry, there was nobody there. She circled around it four times, still nothing. "Supergirl, what do you see?" Alex asked over comms. "There's nobody here..." she said hesitantly.

She tried using her x-ray vision, but she couldn't see through it. Led, maybe? She groaned and used her super hearing instead.

footsteps... more footsteps... a pause... something fell... someone is running... a door opened

Kara's heart skipped a beat, she supersped over and as soon as she saw a man, he shot his gun. Kara's heart felt like it had just exploded.

(Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm already halfway through the next one, so don't worry!)