Binge Watch

"Lena, it's starting!" Kara pointed to the tv and smiled brightly.

Lena and Kara were sitting on their couch in their pajamas. Kara next to one armrest and Lena against the other.

Kara stood, took a blanket from beside the sofa and carried Lena so she could sit on her lap.

(This pic but their in their pajamas)

Lena rested her head on Kara's shoulder when a girl on the tv screen caught her eye. "Holy shit! Is that her?"

Kara smirked, "I told you she was pretty."

Lena laughed, "You were right."

(This is Clarke Griffin from The 100)

"Okay now shush and pay attention, Lena."

Lena nodded against Kara's shoulder and fixed her attention on the screen.

~3:27 AM - Saturday~

"Baby, we have to go to sleep. We can start season two after we rest." Kara said sweetly.

Lena nodded her head groggily and closed her eyes.

Kara swiftly took Lena in her arms and walked to the bedroom. The younger woman yawned quietly and buried her face into her girlfriends sweatshirt.

Their bed was neatly made, clean sheets pulled back.

Once Lena was under the covers, Kara climbed in next to her and wrapped her arm around Lena's waist.

~8:32 AM - Saturday~

Kara was woken up when she heard someone knocking on the door. She rubbed her eyes and trudged towards the door. When she opened it she smiled at the two women at her door. "Hey, guys."

Alex laughed, "Did you forget we were coming over?"

"Oh, was that today? I thought you were coming over on Saturday."

"It is Saturday, Little Danvers." Maggie smiled.

"Oh, whoops. Lena and I were watching The 100 until three." Kara yawned and stepped out of the doorway, letting the girls in.

"Looks like you finally convinced her to watch it. Did she like it?" Alex walked over to the coffee maker to make four cups of coffee, one for each of them and then one for when Lena woke up.

"She loves it. Lena wouldn't stop talking about Clarke while we were binging it." Kara chuckled.

"Looks like someones' got the hots for Eliza Taylor." Maggie teased, taking a seat next to Kara, who was sitting in the island bar.

"You're one to speak." Alex snickered.

"Here you guys go." Alex handed Maggie and Kara cups of coffee and took one for herself.

"Guys?"

The three all turned and looked in the direction of Kara and Lena's bed. There was Lena, taking shallow breaths, about fifteen steps away from the bed. "Lena?" Kara's voice was shaking.

Kara rose from her stool and tried to get to Lena before the woman had to walk too far, but Lena beat her to it. "It-it doesn't hurt. I don't know what happened. Kara, I'm scared." Lena clung onto Kara's sweater and buried her face in it.

"Lena, why?" Kara asked.

"I-I don't know!" Lena sobbed.

Maggie rose from her seat and stood beside Lena. "Do you want Alex to check it out for you?"

Lena looked up at Maggie and moved from Kara to her. "I'll take that as a yes."

When the crying subsided, Maggie and Kara ordered a pizza, and Alex took Lena to the sofa. "Can you lift up your shirt for me?" Alex ran her fingers through the young woman's hair.

"Crap, I don't have a bra. I'll be right back." Lena took a few seconds to throw on a bra and returned to the sofa.

When she lied down, she pulled up her shirt. She got nervous when Alex's expression became puzzled. "This isn't possible." Alex whispered.

Kara heard and rushed over, leaving Maggie to order the pizza alone. "What is it what's not possible..." Kara trailed off. "Lena, baby, you don't have a scar... there's nothing there. Like not a scratch."