Single Father (mpreg Louis Tomlinson)

Harry styles is that kind of guy your parents warn you about. He does what he wants when ever he wants to do it. I fell for him hard and then one night at a party i gave myself to him. We're teenagers and we were having fun until i got pregnant. When I found out I didn't tell Harry and now 7 years later he's back and wants to be apart of our lives

"Come on Louis! Push!" I heard the doctor say. I pushed as hard as I could until they counted to 10. I then took a breather.

"Okay again Louis!" I then pushed with all my might.

"One more push!" I then pushed with all my might. I then heard a loud cry.

"Your first baby is here Louis! It's a boy!" the doctor said. I then felt another pain in my stomach 10 minutes later.

"Here comes the other one!" the doctor said

I then pushed with a my might.

"Louis stop pushing" the doctor said concerned

'Was something wrong with my baby?' he thought

"Nurse I need two cord clamps now!" the doctors yelled and the nurse hurried and gave them two the doctor who was cutting something. When he was done he looked at me and said "Push" I pushed with all my might.

"One more push!" I pushed so I hard I screamed in pain.

"It's a girl!" the doctor said and handed her to the nurse to be cleaned off along with her brother. I then collapsed on the bed from pure exhaustion.

"What's wrong with my daughter?" I said worried that something happened while she was coming out.

"The umbilical chord was stuck around her neck but she's fine now" The doctor said and then cut the chord.

"Can I see them?" I asked

The nurse then handed me a baby in a pink blanket and put it in one arm and a baby in a blue arm in the other.

"They're beautiful" I said. They were both sleeping so I couldn't tell what color eyes they had.

"Do you have names picked out?" The nurse asked

"Lucas Anthony Tomlinson and Courtney Johanna Tomlinson" I said

The nurse then put their names on the birth certificate.

"I need to do some test to make sure they're healthy" the nurse said and took my babies from me. I then got a sad look on my face when she took them from me but smile cause I knew she would bring them back. I then signed their birth certificates while I was waiting. I heard a knock on my door to see my mom.

"Mommy!" I said all excited

"Hey boobear. Where are the babies?" my mom asked

"Getting tested. Where are the girls?" I asked

"They're at home" my mom said.

"Excuse me" I heard the nurse say and she came back with the twins. She then gave me the twins and wrote something on their birth certificate.

"Oh Lou the're beautiful! What are their names?!" my mom said excited

"Lucas Anthony Tomlinson and Courtney Johanna Tomlinson" I said

"Oh thank you Lou!" my mom hugged me careful not to crush the twins.

"How were they? Is everything alright?" I asked worried

"The baby boy is completely healthy! He is 6 lbs 10 oz 12 in long! You're daughter is 5 lbs 8 oz 10 in long! However we tested your daughter and everything seems fine except that she may be deaf in one ear." The nurse said

When I heard my daughter was going to be deaf in one ear I was devastated but I would love her none the less. She and her brother were perfect in my eyes. I looked down at my two children and saw that they had finally opened their eyes. Lucas had my bright blue eyes and Courtney had Harry's green eyes. That was when I realized I was a single father. The other father would neve know his children. They were mine and I would give them the best life I could.