Chapter Six

~We are the in between cast down this on the world~Struck to the earth like lightning on this world we're torn~We will cause the pain of living out there, love~Take joy in who you are~We know how wings are flown~We're bored to death in heaven and down alone in hell~We only want to be ourselves~

                                                    ~Fallen Angels, Black Veil Brides, Set the World On Fire

                                                                                                                                          2:06 P. M. 

                                                                                                                           January 19, 2012

                                                                               Sammuel

                                                                                My dagger appeared in my hand and Rogziel laughed, his mouth hung open and tongue stuck out. "You're not gonna last very long, Sammuel! If you hurt me, you'll hurt Rogziel in the process!" he hissed and I smiled. "Shut up, Hell King. I don't even care about Rogziel. I only followed him because he had моя человека Подрядчиком. I shall send you to Hell for your crimes, King of Hell." I said and glanced back at the Halfing. She was shaking badly and her pupil disappeared. "I was already in Hell, Sammuel!" he cried then the ground started to shake from Rogziel's Aura.

I threw my dager at him and his eyes widen. Somehow he couldn't move and the dagger hit him straight in the chest, blood oozing out. He gasped and blood poured out the wound. He fell to the ground and started to convulse, a White Circle surrounding him. My eyes widen and hissed, "Что в мире?" 

"Shouldn't you be taking care of Amy? She's running out of White energy. I can handle Allenir Seal up the bastard, Hell King." 

I turned to the wolf of the Werewolf Halfing with a Halfing of unknown species. "Why are you here, Halfing?" I cursed at him and he grinned, showing two sharp canine teeth. His eyes glowed bright yellow and his hand slowly transformed into a wolf's. "'Cause yer Magic ain't workin' for the moment since ya just Released yerself from yer Seal." he said and looked behind me, staring at the black blood staining the carpet. 

"Je te Sceller à la Magie Blanche de mon corps. Une fois que les déversements de sang-tu, je vais contrôler votre alimentation à utiliser. Tu ne fait pas de mal la fille Prophétesse et l'aider dans ses visions de la futurer en avance sur nous." he said in French and Rogziel's blood outlined the White Circle. The girl Halfing moaned in pain then her iris rolled in the back of her head and screamed. 

"I SEE DEATH! SO MUCH DEATH AND BLOOD! HELL KING WILL DESTROY THE WORLD! HE'LL KILL EVERYONE!" she screamed and the other Halfing looked to me. My eyes widen and saw unnatural color of blue and black swirling around his iris. Patches of scales appeared on his cheek, arm, neck, and other random parts of the body. "What is that, child?" I questioned and the Werewolf looked back to the boy Halfing. He knocked him in the back of his head and the Halfing fell back unconscious. "Ya don't need to know right now until later." he said and the Circle started to peel off onto Rogziel. "He should be good until I want to Release his power. Goodbye, Sammuel." 

                                                                                     Emigda

"You could have at least told her that she's no longer Human." a voice said and I moaned in pain. Damn it. Everything hurts all other and I felt like I wanted to puke. I also had the worst dream in my life. The world was burning to the ground and two Angel like creatures fought together while others fought among the ground to survive. 

My eyes peeled open and saw myself staring at the girl the boy showed me to. I bolted up and winced at the pain in my chest. I gasped and looked down, blinking. What the hell? Her eyes opened and she reached out to me from the other side of the glass. "The Knight of the prophetess has completely agreed with the Hell King's desires. The Werewolf though has Sealed up all of the Knight's power of a Fallen Angel so do not fear. I just want you to be careful of the other one. He's being unstable of choosing which side." she said and passed harder on the glass, narrowing her eyes. 

"The Prophetess is you and you shall lead this battle so all the Halfings will live in peace with other Creatures on each side. You are destined for great power, Rose." she said and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing could come out. She smiled and closed her eyes. "Tell Sammuel that he needs to go get me Feathers so I can communicate with you to help. I'll see you later, Rose." 

My eyes shot open and stared at the white ceiling, glancing around at the sight of the masked man sharpening his blade. I screamed and he jumped, the blade slipping out of his grasp and falling right next to my face. I paled and stopped screaming, the masked man pulling the blade away. He threw it aside and grabbed me by the chin. He pulled me up to the mask he wore and his golden eyes narrowed. "You dreamed of her didn't you, Human?" he asked and I looked away from him.

He slapped hard across the face and my eyes widen, tears forming in my eyes. I'm not gonna say anything about the girl to him. I'm gonna deal with the pain. He slapped me again and yelled, "TELL ME, DAMN IT!" I spat at him and saliva dripped down his mask, anger flashed across his eyes. They quickly turned red until he yelled out something in a different language, releasing me. 

I fell to the ground and pain erupted in my face. "Damn you." I hissed out and he hauled me back out. "I don't care anymore if you're any help or just the Prophetess." he said and pulled me to a closet in the corner. I spat out blood onto the floor and scowled. "Someone will find me. I promise you that." I said and he chuckled. "Not unless I hide your Aura. No one will never find you again. Dead or alive." he hissed and opened it up, throwing me in it. 

I slammed into the wall and shrieked, biting my lip. Blood came out from it and he walked up to me, holding out a black feather. He put it on the floor then words started to spread from it. My eyes widen and started to crawl back into the wall. The words are black and probably in Latin, grabbing me by the leg. I screamed again and he laughed. "Tell me if you saw her and I'll release you from the Curse." he said and I looked back up at him with fear in my eyes. 

'Whatever you don't tell him about her." Prophet said and I gulped, tears rolling down my cheeks. I nodded and closed my eyes before I got engulfed by the darkness. "Goodbye, Knight of the Prophetess." I said and felt something grab me, pulling me under into the darkness.