Chapter Fourteen

~Wait, it's just about to break, its more than I can take,~Everything's about to change,~I feel it in my veins, its not going away,~Everything's about to change.~It creeps in like a thief in the night,~Without a sign, without a warning,~But we are ready and prepared to fight,~Raise up your swords, don't be afraid,~

                                      ~War of Change, Thousand Foot Krutch, The End is Where We Begin

                                                                                                                                               Unknown

                                                                                                                                               Unknown

                                                                                         Shadye

                                                                                        The White Angels followed us. There Wings beat against there white robes. I scowled and turned back to Azrael who's own Wings looked like that they were about to fall off. "I should have known. I should have known." Azrael muttered and Emigda started to shake. "Slow down, dumbass!" I yelled at him and he shot a glance at me, his eyes black holes that wanted to drag me under. My eyes widen then something grabbed my hand and I shot my head to see an Angel with light curly hair that whipped in front of chocolate eyes.

"You shall be punished." he said and pulled me from Azrael's grip, Emigda's eyes widen and screamed out my name. "Let go of me, damn White Angel!" I yelled and he narrowed his eyes even more. "My name is Camael, Halfing Dragon. I am one of the seven Archangels and you shall be brought up to be judged." he said and I breathed in deeply, the fire in my stomach rumbling to be let free. I breathed out and let out the fire, burning his face,

He let out a scream and it echoed all around us, making my ears start to bleed. Jeez! I didn't know that when Angels scream, it's hurts non-Angels! "Jeez! It's just a burn! Stop being a baby and accept that I burned you!" I yell at him and he grips my arm tight. My eyes widen and stared at his skin.

It wasn't burned at all.

"The hell?" I say then something else grabs my arm, pulling me to Azrael. "Screw Sammuel. Let's make a Goddamn Contract so I can leave here!" he said then something dripped down onto me and my ears lengthened, my nose heightening to the smell of blood. "Now drink the blood and I'll use your body as a Medium to fight the Angels!" Azrael yelled and I scowled then opened my mouth as wide as it could. 

Something dripped into it and I swallowed it without any second thought. 

My eyes widen and my stomach tried to puke it back up but I kept it down. I couched wildly and started to shake. The Angel's eyes widen and Azrael appeared next to me, his hand on my head. One side of me wanted to scream no and get it out while another side kept quiet and made sure the other side didn't get his way. 

"Contract is now connected, the form is complete and I've gained a Medium to work in." Azrael said and he started to glow black. He chuckled and started to sink into my body. His mind and mine connected and I felt punished away as he took control. 

                                                                                         Sammuel

Something in the air changed and I sighed as I dragged Rogziel's body back to the Abyss. This is getting annoying, after finally getting my original Form back I had to Summon Amy so he could understand the Prophecy and I got back to Amy's Form. I scowled and looked down at his pale face. He looked like he wanted to cry.

"Such an Idiot." I muttered and he moaned in reply. I snap my fingers and the Abyss opens up. My jaw drops at the sight of five White Angels attacking the Dragon Halfing who-somehow-was holding Brother's scythe. "What in God's name is going on?" I ask and everyone over there stops to stare at me. "Ops..." I say and they all come at me. "Hey! Hey ! Hey! I'm in the Between! Not everyone is able to get through!" I yell at them and they stop and stare at me. The five White Angels were Camael, Barakiel, Eae, Lahabiel, and Zazriel.

Oh God, this is gonna be troublesome. 

"First things first is what happened to Brother." I say and the Dragon Halfing turned to me with red eyes and Azrael's tattoos swirling around his arms and legs. I scowled and the Dragon Halfing narrowed his eyes. "What in God's name are you doing, Azrael?!" I yelled at him and the Dragon Halfing sighed. "Jeez, Sammuel, I only formed a simple Contract with him. It's not like his Body can't handle it." the Dragon Halfing said and I pulled myself and Rogziel to the Abyss. 

I looked to the White Angels and they narrowed there eyes at me. "You want to fight then I'll make sure 'he'"-I pointed to Rogziel-"wakes up." I said and they backed away slowly, still ready to fight. I stared at the Dragon Halfing then to Emigda who stared at him with horror on her face.

"Shadye. Shadye. Shadye." she repeated over and over again and reached out to grab him. I glared at him and hissed out,"Break the Contract, Azrael." He blinked and the tattoos started swirling in anger. He swore at me then replied, "But Brother, this Halfing can handle my powers and he-" I grabbed his neck and gripped it tight. He gasped and his eyes widen, putting his hands to his throat. 

"I can revert you back a White Angel if you leave this boy's body."

                                                                                          Allenir

"Something is off." I say to the darkness and the Dark Aura around me chuckled. "You don't say so, 'Mercy of God'?" it replies and I grin, laughing with it for a second. "You kidding me, Darkness. I'm just suspecting that something in the Abyss is off." I say and it starts to circle around me, sticking to some parts of my body. 

"Darkness is White's opposite while White is Dark's opposite's." I say, "I'm sure, I'm not on either sides, Darkness."  It chuckled and moved to face my eyes. "Darkness is in everyone's Hearts, even some White Angels. For instance, a child was born from a Dark Demon and a White Angel who fell in love and decided to have a child. There are different possibilities that how the child was able to be born. One is that the Angel DNA took control of the child until a breaking point of power offers and the Demon DNA comes out. Another possibility is the child manifested in the mother's womb quiet quickly and came into these Worlds still unable to decide what side to choose. Also the other possibility is the child devoured part of the White Angel's DNA as the Dark Demon to calm itself as there blood fought each other. The final part is..." it said and a grin came from it, "that someone manipulated the DNA to make the child believe it was a White Angel.

"You, child of White Angel blood and Dark Demon blood was the last possibility." 

My eyes widen and the Darkness laughed, echoing around me. "What do you mean I'm the last possibility?" I ask it and then it's misty hands grabbed my shoulders, pulling me closer to it. I bite my lip to hold back a snarl and it whispers in my ears, "Your uncle influenced your becoming." 

I turned around but it was no longer there and I scowled, searching in every direction to find it. "Damn it, what do you mean, Darkness?!" I yelled out and it chuckled again, circling me. "You see, Demon and Angel, your uncle was under the influence of Darkness, another me you could say, and he knew that your mother was pregnant with you-a Demon and an Angel's child. He thought since you were destined to be killed, he thought he could hide your Demon blood inside himself, since he wanted to be powerful-oh so powerful to rule over God. He was quiet smart to use you as a 'fake'." 

Fake? What did he mean by 'fake'?

"What did you mean by 'fake'?" I ask it and it laughs, shoving me to the ground. I scowled and silently swore to myself. It pushed up to my face and dead black eyes smiled at me. "He used you as a 'fake'. That means you were never meant to be born."