Chapter Nineteen

~We live in a cold dark world with venom in it's fangs.~You can spit it in my face but I know I'll be ok~It's on the attack. It's a war, It's a game.~A ball and chain chew my arm off to get away~Don't fight, or it deny it, invite it cause when it ..~Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.~Throw your stones and you won't see me break it.~Say what you want, take your shots.~You're setting me free with one more kick in the teeth~(Na na na na na)~Kick in the Teeth (na na na na na na)~I gotta say thanks cause you kick me when im down~I'm bleeding out the mouth.~I hope you know I'm stronger now.~I'm taking the hate, I'm turning it all around.~I wont go down 'til I'm six feet underground.~Don't fight, or it deny it, invite it, cause when it ...~Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.~Throw your stones and you won't see me break it.~Say what you want, take your shots.~You're setting me free with one more kick in the teeth~(na na na na na)~Kick in the teeth (na na na na na)~What doesn't kill me only, will make me stronger in my head~In my head~

                                                         ~Kick in the Teeth, Papa Roach, Time for Annihilation

                                                                                                                      Unknown

                                                                                                                      Unknown

                                                                           Allenir

                                                                           Alec was no longer the Vampire I could remember since his red hair was no pulled back in a wrapped a cloth. His red eyes stared down at us and I gripped Amy's hand tighter. He wore a black leather jacket and red t-shirt under it plus black baggy pants. "An Angel that hasn't chosen Sides is in the Underworld. What the 'ell are ya doin' here?" he said and scowled. I pulled Amy closer to me and he looked down to her then narrowed his eyes. He sighed and put his hands to face then said, "Don't tell me.You're Allen and have come back to claim the District and became an Angel too while you were gone." 

"Yes that who I was before I was released my true power." I say to him and he sighs, waving the Creatures away from us. 'Why don't you explain everything at my place?" he offers and Sammuel grabs his wrist, turning him to him.

"No, no, Mr. Head Vampire. You are coming with me." he said and Alec raised an eyebrow. 'What do ya mean?" he asked and Sammuel grinned. "You are going to be part of Prophecy. You shall help us and the next one become a Halfing with a Faery at aid of his becoming." he said and Alec rubbed his eyebrows. "You make no since at all Angel." he said then Sammuel snapped his fingers, the Human World opening up. Alec's eyes widen and tried to pull away but his grip was much stronger. Sammuel waved bye then jumped through the portal, dragging Alec with him and leaving us alone in the Underworld. 

                                                                             Fou the Madness

The Dragon Halfing walked with me and I whistled, putting my hands behind my head. His pupils were gone and his face looked emotionless. I turned a corner and rats ran out from there, the Dragon Halfing staring at them in curiosity. "Rats aren't very nice to Hell Angels since they believe that we can crush them very easily but lizards love eating and destroying them." I say and he licks his lips. "No. Don't eat them, just kill them for me." I say and he nods, raising his hands up in Dragon form then slams them into the rats. They exploded into blood and dead skin. I grinned and smiled, looking up to the sky and cry, "OH DEAR GOD, THANK YOU FOR THIS HALFING WHO WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ME!!!!!"