Chapter Eleven

~Hey hey hell is what you make make~Rise against your fate fate~Nothing's gonna keep you down~Even if it's killing you~Because you know the truth~Listen up listen up~There's a devil in the church~Got a bullet in the chamber~And this is gonna hurt~Let it out let it out~You can scream and you can shout~Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry ~

                                                           ~This Is Gonna Hurt, Sixx:A.M., This Is Gonna Hurt

                                                                                                                                     Unknown

                                                                                                                                     Unknown

                                                                                      Sammuel

                                                                                      I spat out blood and Fallen grinned madly at me. His eyes held only lust and I felt Darkness start to crawl into me. My eyes widen in horror and he laughed, his pointed teeth flashing at me. 

"Now give me my powers back!" he cried and I felt my head snapped back, pain erupting everywhere. I wanted to scream but I couldn't even open my mouth to. He slowly pulled out the sword and blood dripped onto the black water, slowly getting devoured by it.

Oh no. 

That's not good if my powers are getting devoured by the Abyss.

Everything started to turn my vision black and I could hear Emigda screaming my name as I fell into the Abyss' watery depths. 

                                                                                   Emigda

I reached out to a dark sky but no on was there. I slowly moved myself upwards to face Wolfren covered in blood and open wounds that should be treated to immediately. He grinned down at me and his eyes held no pupil but I could tell he was still conscious. 

"Now, girly, ya see what ya brought upon is the Hell King's wrath. His Seal is ripping me apart from the inside and the moon is almost out so that's gonna completely Release his Seal. You might want to help in the fight between the Hell King and yer little boyfriend." he said then his spawn arched back and screamed out in pain. I pushed myself back and his eyes started to slant to a wolf's eye. His whole body erupted with fur and his teeth sharped and his skull's had to shape differently to fit his teeth. His ears started to go pointed and his nose started to move outward. His clothes started to shred and a tail started to spout. 

"Damn it...UGH! Move...grrrrrr...." I managed to understand from him and he let out one more cry until he fully transformed into a gigantic wolf that had saliva dripping down it's face with blood lust in it's eyes. It turned to me and I felt tears start to fall down my face.

"Wolfren..." I managed to get out and  then he tackled something behind me, his paws nearly scratching me. I turned to face Him, The King of Hell with his long glowing golden hair and glaring molten lava eyes. Huge Dark Demon Wings were unleashed from his back and a smirk on his face plus huge black Demon horns were on his head. 

"An appetizer I see." he said in a completely different voice then what i could have ever imagined but it still stuck fear in my heart. Wolfren was held by his ears and blood started to pour out of them. I gulped and tried to say something but my voice was lost to the huge Dark Aura that surrounded him.

"And the Prophetess' daughter. I thought Fallen and Nellaf had killed both daughters but since being in Hell does suppress my powers it doesn't surprise me." he said and threw Wolfren into a wall, making him cry out in pain. I put my hands to my mouth and he chuckled. 

"Now let me devour your power, Prophetess' child." he said then fire shot at him out of nowhere. His head snapped to the direction and grinned even more evilly. I stared at Shadye with a tail coming out of his pants and his whole body was spasming out of control. It was like his muscles and bones wanted to pop out of his skin while scales started sprouting out of any random patch of skin. He held his hands-which had become monstrous-to his face but I could see his pupil move crazily around.

"Остави я ни за това, крал на Ада." Shadye said in a different language and He laughed. His eyes glowed with amusement and grabbed my hand, his touch burning my skin and I screamed. Shadye's eyes widen even more and put one had down to for me to be more horrified. 

The right half of his face was stock out like a bird's while the left half was trying to stay Human. His eyes were glowing like a birds and scales started to push out of his scale like pimples. His nails were clawing up like a bird's and is skin slowly became flexible. 

"Why this shall be fun, Halfing-Dragon. Dragons were originally Creatures of Hell before 'someone' released them and let them became a Dark Creature no longer a Hell Creature." he said and Shadye hissed at him, a fork tongue hissing at him. "My oh my, Halfing. You think you could beat me in a Half way form? If you were in Dragon form, then you 'could' stand a chance against me but you can't since-" he stopped and his eyes widen.

Wolfren's paw had formed a White Circle and Shadye was in the center of it. He was completely changing into a Dragon and the King of hell wouldn't stand a chance against a full out, bad ass Dragon.