Chapter Sixteen

~I took a walk around the world~To ease my troubled mind~I left my body laying somewhere~In the sands of time~But I watched the world float~To the dark side of the moon~I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah~I watched the world float~To the dark side of the moon~After all I knew it had to be~Something to do with you~I really don’t mind what happens now and then~As long as you’ll be my friend at the end~If I go crazy then will you still~Call me Superman~If I’m alive and well, will you be~There a-holding my hand~I’ll keep you by my side~With my superhuman might~Kryptonite~

                                                                            ~Kryptonite, 3 Doors Down, The Better Life

                                                                                                                                Unknown

                                                                                                                                Unknown

                                                                                         Allenir

                                                                                      The world became a Dark cruel place when no one is there to love you. The Darkness controlled me when Amy died and now it still does. The Darkness has taken a toll on me and my blood. Everything is changed and I too.

"Change...ahh...it's intergining to others including myself." Darkness said and chuckled. I breathed in part of the Darkness and it sighed. "You feed off of Auras and kill any White Angel who you notice. Yet not Gabriel. Why is that, 'Mercy of God'?"he said and I laughed. 

"I have no damn clue but it would great for you to answer my questions though." I say and it sighs. "Does it seem like I have the answers?" he said and I scowled. It's becoming damn annoying to talk with him. I should probably go back-!

"You want to go back, 'Mercy of God'?! You are joking! You'll have nothing to live for as soon as you get out and start giving White Feathers to the Human you have fallen for!" it screamed into my ears and I put my hands up to cover them but they didn't block out any sound. 

"I'll make you stay in the Dark! The Dark is what you desire! It's coldness and hatred is all that you need, 'Mercy of God'!" he screamed and plunged into me. 

                                                                           Shadye

What is this? 

I stare at my arm and still it didn't return to a Human's. Emigda reached out to touch but her eyes were full of fear-something I didn't want her to have. I scowled and Sammuel sighed, placing the weird Angel next to the girl who's eyes were closed. 

"Your Form is shredding." Sammuel said and I shot my head around to him. "What do you mean?" I asked him and he sighs, his sword appearing in his hands. He pointed it to me and Emigda's eyes widen. "What the hell are you doing?" she asked and he pushed his sword into my skin. My eyes widen and screamed in pain, cursing. "So my sword hurts you too. This sword only hurts those who are dangerous to me choosing what side I want to be on." he said and pushed it deeper in. I screamed even louder and fire begin to rise up into my throat. 

NO! I can't let it out or this time I'll hurt Emigda! 

"Come on, Half-Blood. You ready to die? Cause if you don't release that 'Fire' of the Dragon King." he said and put my other hand to cover my mouth. "Sammuel, what the hell are you doing?! Are you insane?!" Emigda screamed and he narrowed his eyes, his right eye turned to a soulless black. "Release the 'Fire' or you'll send you to where you belong." he said and I felt the fire making my mouth open.

NO! Damn it no! Don't open your-!

Fire exploded from my mouth and attacked Sammuel. Emigda screamed and my eyes widen.

Oh no, what have I done?

I've killed someone else!

Damn it, stop coming out fire!

Stop it!

STOP IT!

"Oh...so this isn't actually Dragon King's Fire. This is just a normal Dragon's fire even though it's blue." Sammuel said and pulled his sword out from my skin which healed up faster than normal. The fire disappeared and Sammuel sighed, patting his hair to keep it down. "Jeez....maybe your father was aligned with the Hell King so he's fire became blue." he said and Emigda slapped Sammuel in the face.

He stared at her with his eyes widen in shock and she started to tremble. "You bastard...Shadye will never join the Hell King." she said and he narrowed his eyes, his body beginning to glow. "But he may join Nellaf if you get kidnapped by a son of Hell." he said and grinned madly. Her eyes widen and he shined brightly, changing into someone else. The person that replaced Sammuel was a Fallen Angel with rotten yellow teeth and long black hair that reached his feet. He grabbed Emigda and she shrieked, trying to pull anyway from him but he gripped her more. "Oh...such fair skin, wonder what would happen if wrapped my hands around your throat instead." he said and she scowled. 

He started beating his Wings flew up to the sky and I tried to move but something held me back. "No..." I manage top get out and reached out to grab Emigda's hands but they were too high up, blocking the sun. The sun...is a ball of fire. Ball of fire, a steaming ball of fire. I smiled and breathed in, my arms started growing and my shirt ripped off. Dragon Wings spouted from my back and the Fallen Angel's Wings widen. "Impossible, he can Transform part way too!" he cried and flew back farther. 

"You think you can get away from me. You're wrong, Fallen Angel. I'll burn you to nothing but burning Feathers." I say in a different voice and a Blue fire appeared on his Wings the Fallen Angel, making him spat out blood. He stopped flying and started falling, I flew over and grabbed Emigda who stared at me. She smiled and-

Blood splattered everywhere and my eyes widen at her, dead in my arms. Her blood oozed out from all parts of her body-eyes,ears, mouth, nose, and old wounds- and they were steaming hot.

No.

Oh God no. 

I killed her.

The heat that came from my body is over the limit of a Human-like Creature body can handle...

WHICH KILLS THEM!!!!

I KILLED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"EMIGDA!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and laughter echoed behind me. I turned face someone with gray and black Wings and burning red-orange hair with evil orange eyes.

"Oh Dear God..." he said and chuckled, "Thank you for giving me this gift."